Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

All Discussions (3633)

Sort by

The Soul Network

The Soul Network is perhaps one of my greatest ideas inspired by Brett Bevell's marvelous books yet. You see, every person's Soul is both perfect and unique. Working with my Soul and the Divine, I had an energy grid-like thing created that would make

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 181

Blake Paysse's Healing Videos

Hello everyone. My name is Blake Paysse and I'm a Reiki Master of about 80 systems. I have harmonized my energies with my Soul/Higher Self and I use my Higher Self in all of my work, which has enabled me to do things with Reiki you cannot normally do

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 178

Unity Consciousness Breath

Learn to breathe through your 'prana tube', to bring you into a blissful state of Unity Consciousness

As you consciously breathe prana in from above, you awaken your pineal gland. As you breathe prana in from below, you receive healing from our grea

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 128

increase reiki

if any reiki master usuing tobaco,,,,, must decrese reiki power,,, if this how to increase it? how to stop usuing tobaco,,, usuing with reiki or another system? if any healing system can,,,, use for successfull,,,, stop usuing tobaco? just tell me an

Read more…
4 Replies
Views: 45

Stepping into Purity

A year ago, there was a vision. I was entering Golden Gates into a white light heavenly place. There were great numbers of white and purple robed beings, all standing and clapping as I entered. A celebration had begun. I recognized this as Shamballa.

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 61

Forgiving with the Light

our loving natures (our Light). Forgiveness affects our spiritual growth It’s not easy to practice forgiveness, and many are unaware of how not practicing forgiveness can affect our spiritual vibration. Our spiritual success depends on our raising ou

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 42

Equinox 2010

The equinox is a wonderful opportunity for us to work with our energy to align with the powerful cosmic forces bringing us into a place of alignment and balance. The diamond is the perfect energy tool to assist us in harnessing the influx from the co

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 68

SIRIUS

Information About Sirius

Astrologically Sirius consists of 3 stars, Sirius A, Sirius B and Sirius C. Sirius is most commonly known as the Dog Star and is a member of the constellation Canis Major. It is approximately 8.7 light years away from earth

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 148

Wisdom 8/6/10

Greetings all!

Here is some wisdom that came to my mind today, feel free to use what resonnates with you:

A great person is not one that dictates and forces and controls. It is not a person who takes from others and expects praise. It is a person

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 34