Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Wisdom 8/6/10

Greetings all!

Here is some wisdom that came to my mind today, feel free to use what resonnates with you:

A great person is not one that dictates and forces and controls. It is not a person who takes from others and expects praise. It is a person who empowers others and gives freely without need for reward. It is a person who shows, a person whose actions are seeds that blossom in the hearts and minds of others.

The Creator is Love. As above, so below. Unconditional universal love expands and radiates Light. Lack of love constricts and absorbs Light.

The Creator is Unity. You are every plant, animal, fish, planet, sun, the stars, water, fire, air, earth all on some level. What you give, you shall receive, for you are others and they are you. We are all One.

The Creator is Free Will. Each of us is 100% unique and 100% valuable. Each of us is a perfect expression of the Creator, a perfect bit of the Creator expressing life. Diversity is natural as we are all unique. Every unique part of the Creator is a valuable experience for the Creator knowing itself. You are free to choose, and that is to be respected in our Third Density of Choice Earth.

Blessings to all of you.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –