Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

All Discussions (3625)

Sort by

Summer Solstice June 21, 2010

Join Alberto and Linda in a Solstice ceremony for erasing karma, and celebrating the awakening of the Galactic Serpent in the Andes. We will gather in the Sacred Valley and Holy Mountains on Monday June, 21, from 5:00 to 5:30 pm Eastern Time (USA).

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 98

All That Is

Imagine a universe that is breathtakingly beautiful.

Imagine a universe that is so complex that the human mind cannot begin to comprehend it.

Imagine a universe that is so simple that it and everything in it is composed entirely of vibrating strings.

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 47

Wisdom

Here are some bits of wisdom I have accumulated. Just my perspectives.

What wisdom have you learned that you would like to share with others here?

intention seeds- we live in a garden, what you sow with your thoughts fueled by emotions then man

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 115

Healing the Earth?

Hey everyone.
I'm curious if anyone here sends healing to Mother Earth and what type of energy do you use? Has anyone tried sending Reiki, if so which one? I'm sure you're all aware our beloved planet is a living conscious being and has an Energy body

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 107

What Ray are you?

What Ray are you? Based upon the teachings in Joshua David Stone’s book Cosmic Ascension There are 7 basic rays that filter down from the cosmic levels to Earth. Major Rays 1. Ray of Power, Will, Purpose (red color); Type of person: Leader 2. Ra

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 2843

Past Life healing

I have found this technique useful for healing past life situations (if this is the cause of your current life path). This works to heal your soul (the separation between this incarnation and your soul).

(Example)

1. You have grounded yourself and

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 158