2022 - Awakening Gaia - By Gene Keyes

Weaving the World Together - A Dreamtime journey through the animal soul of Gaia |

This transmission guides us deep into the collective dreaming of our planetary spirit, hitching a ride on 14 of the great totem creatures of Gaia.

Dreaming across cultures and continents, weaving a magical tapestry of diversity within unity, we come to experience the inherent togetherness of all beings and lineages.

Each creature, from the eagle to the lion to the turtle, is a fractal portal to a living, ancestral teaching. When taken together, all these teachings point us towards a coming quantum leap in our evolution: the leap into Homo Sanctus – the sacred human.

Video - "2022 - Awakening Gaia" - https://youtu.be/_jv5TnBKGjk

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Brother Steve,

I think the voice is Master Richard Rudd.

Thanks for this video.

Sohini

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I AM like a child, in awe of our Creator's eternal beauty, a small speck of the Great Universe yet a part of Divine Will. Deepest heartfelt gratitude for God's Grace and beauty. Eternal Love and Light.

I enjoyed the video as well, and thanks so much for sharing Sohini...and I love your share as well Chris. The Creator's Eternal Bliss and beauty resides within each of us...and within every being on earth and all of creation. And we can awaken and access the Divine Power of the Creator's Eternal Bliss within us to empower our ascension. Just call upon the Goddess Palas Athena for this activation with the Creator's Golden Christ Light.

RSS

Follow On:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service