Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

2022 - Awakening Gaia - By Gene Keyes

2022 - Awakening Gaia - By Gene Keyes

Weaving the World Together - A Dreamtime journey through the animal soul of Gaia |

This transmission guides us deep into the collective dreaming of our planetary spirit, hitching a ride on 14 of the great totem creatures of Gaia.

Dreaming across cultures and continents, weaving a magical tapestry of diversity within unity, we come to experience the inherent togetherness of all beings and lineages.

Each creature, from the eagle to the lion to the turtle, is a fractal portal to a living, ancestral teaching. When taken together, all these teachings point us towards a coming quantum leap in our evolution: the leap into Homo Sanctus – the sacred human.

Video - "2022 - Awakening Gaia" - https://youtu.be/_jv5TnBKGjk

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I enjoyed the video as well, and thanks so much for sharing Sohini...and I love your share as well Chris. The Creator's Eternal Bliss and beauty resides within each of us...and within every being on earth and all of creation. And we can awaken and access the Divine Power of the Creator's Eternal Bliss within us to empower our ascension. Just call upon the Goddess Palas Athena for this activation with the Creator's Golden Christ Light.

• Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I AM like a child, in awe of our Creator's eternal beauty, a small speck of the Great Universe yet a part of Divine Will. Deepest heartfelt gratitude for God's Grace and beauty. Eternal Love and Light.

• Dear Brother Steve,

I think the voice is Master Richard Rudd.

Thanks for this video.

Sohini

This reply was deleted.