Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

My Reiki story

This is about how I got into Reiki and other energies.

During the years of 1996 - 2006 I went through an identity crisis. Although I was raised as a Protestant, I had trouble finding Spirit. I could only access the physical, emotional, and mental bodies. I prayed, I went to church, but I had trouble understanding Spirit. So I prayed for the wisdom to get to know Spirit. I never understood the Holy Spirit in the Bible and wanted to know the Holy Spirit. I read in the book of Acts about laying on hands. Acts 8:17- "Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit." I looked up laying on hands in 2006, and went for a Reiki massage at Radiance Herbs and Massage in Olympia, Washington. I could not believe that I felt energy flowing through my body coming from another's hands. I was convinced Reiki was an aspect of the Holy Spirit, since it aligned with the Book of Act's mention of laying on hands. After that I began awakening to Spirit.

In 2007, I began to receive distant attunements from Steve Murray via his DVD videos. I became a Reiki Master in 2007, with gratitude to Steve Murray for his powerful attunements. Steve Murray taught me that Reiki attunements could be received distantly. Check out his website at https://healingreiki.com. Then later in 2007-2008 I received various distant attunements online from Kathy McConnell, and learned about the chi ball method, the call in method, from Tami MacDowell at Healings of the Heart. Then I received attunements from Stephen Lovering (including Usui Reiki re-attunements). They were instant attunements. Many of the attunements were initially from the founder of many of the systems- Ole Gabrielsen. Ole Gabrielsen, the founder of Kundalini Reiki and many Reiki modalities, has an online website for attunements so check out his amazing attunements, which I believe he also uses chi balls to provide attunements. It's at https://olegabrielsen.com. Also in 2007 I became an Essene Healer under Dr. John F. Gilbert and learned about Gnosticism and the Tree of Life. In 2008 I was attuned to LightarianTM Reiki and the LightarianTM Rays. Visit https://www.lightarian.com to learn about the LightarianTM programs. All of these people (and organizations) I mentioned are all fantastic spiritual mentors and I highly recommend all of them to you. They are amazing people bring Light to Earth.

In 2008 I began to channel Alpha Omega Healing and share it with you. In 2009 I went through an Ascension experience which I talk about in my books. In 2009 I started the City of Shamballa as a spiritual community to share the Light with each other and lift each other up. In 2010 I published my first book 45 Free Reiki Attunements. I also started my YouTube channel Oneness and Love. I read the Complete Ascension Manual by Dr. Joshua David Stone and learned about his ascension meditations. You can follow Dr. Joshua David Stone's work by visiting https://www.iamuniversity.org. I was active on the City of Shamballa through 2013, then took a break while dealing with some life challenges, until I became active in 2022 again and published more books, such as the Path of Oneness, and made more videos. In 2022 I ventured into Buddhism, Hinduism, and Theosophy to learn new perspectives on Spirit. In 2022 I also learned about the Gene Keys, read Richard Rudd's book Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose, and took the Gene Keys Golden Path program at https://genekeys.com. The Gene Keys are fantastic and a highly recommend checking out his website. 

I'm looking forward to the next phase of this journey, which includes upgrading the City of Shamballa website to make it more mobile friendly, and to continuing to post wisdom, attunements, and healing sessions. I'm continuing to volunteer for the Distant Healing network.  I also want to be more active in person, volunteering for charities and being generous in whatever way I can. This is the school of Life on Earth and the more we can lift each other up, the more impact we have on the world and all of humanity.

Anyway, that is my spiritual background, thank you all of you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do. You are truly appreciated as you spread the Love and Light around the planet. I love you all. God bless you all.

In Loving Service. Namaste.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Chrish Comish, Your Reiki Journey is very Inspiring . You Took reiki attunement in 2007 but By 2008 You are abale to channel Alpha Omega Healing. I can Understand How Rigiroulsy worked on Reiki , Can You throw some light on How you Practiced Reiki AFter taking Attunements from Steve Murray. DId you took all Reiki ATtunements through Steve Murray Videos or Distance attunements from him ? How did you Practiced reiki. I means did you USe reiki on symbols daily ? Just Briefly Explain .

• Blessings to you Mahddu. First in 2006 I had an initial awakening after receiving a Reiki healing in person in Olympia, Washington State, USA. I decided for the path of service to others at that time. Then, I became fascinated by Reiki. I first started watching Steve Murray's DVDs. I kept watching Steve Murray's videos over and over to keep charging the energy. I took most of his attunements after purchasing the DVDs. In 2006-2007 I felt my third eye for the first time and it began to open. It felt like a thumb was pressed against the inside of my forehead. I started visualizing Spirit/telepathically communicating with Spirit at this time. Then I began to seek out distant attunements available online from Kathy McConnell, then Stephen Lovering, then I found Ole Gabrielsen's attunements, then I moved into Lightarian Reiki attunements, then I channeled Alpha Omega Healing then I had a major spiritual awakening in 2009, then I started the City of Shamballa community (part of service to others project), then I learned how to distantly attune/heal, then I began to share attunements in books (part of service to others project). I did self healings and then I joined the Distant Healing Network as a volunteer to provide distant healing (part of service to others project). The attunements and healings are all the power of my Higher Self. I set the intention and did preparation, but the attunement delivery/healing delivery is my Higher Self working with the recipient's Higher Self. I have faith in my Higher Self. Daily, I use Reiki symbols and visualization for protection, or I send to situations I see in the news (I visualize Cho Ku Rei on situations and people in need- knowing the symbols affect the past, present, future simultaneously), I visualize cho ku rei on Ambulances, Police, Fire as they pass me on the street, or if I see people on the side of the road and I cannot help them in person, or I call on Masters and Angels and the Creator to support answering of prayers. Once a week, or a few times a week, I provide distant healings for DHN. Also I wish people happy birthday here or post something of interest. I try to help people who found my books and would like more guidance. I don't like attention, and prefer to do things behind the scenes, but every small action affects the whole. There is so much to do to serve. Also I believe humility is a key to the heavenly realms, so I prefer to grow this quality through service. Staying busy. What is your experience using Reiki? May the Love and Light of the Creator always be upon you. Namaste.

• Eternal gratitude to all of you. Infinite blessings to all of you as well. 

• Thank you, and excited for the new developments!

• Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring background in Reiki Chris. Infinite Blessings of the Creator's Love, Joy, & Bliss.

This reply was deleted.