Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Day 32- June 23, 2013

Beloved Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene is a new Ascended Master known for her time with Jesus 2000 years ago. Also known as Princess Mary. Today, she comes as part of the great outpouring of Light to Earth, serving from on the pink ray of Divine Love and Healing Grace. Focusing with her Divine Complement, Jesus Emanuel, Mary Magdalene comes to activate the Christ Code in each of us so that we may become the living flame of God upon the Earth and way showers to all Humanity. She brings tremendous energy of Divine Feminine empowerment to the lives of all men and women to help open hearts to receive the fullness of the Mother’s Love. She radiates the Flame of Hope to all who desire to overcome the temptations of the world.

Beloved Mary Magdalene’s Gifts

~Vitalize the Christ Code and Your Spiritual Ascendancy into Living Expression~

~New Feeling of the Union and the Unity of Your Own God Being ~

~To Understand the Christ Code for Yourself~

~Assist the Daughters of this Earth-the Healing of Lost Will~

~Bringing Forth the Sovereignty of Life~

~Unveiling of Vatican Secrets~

~Assistance with the Union & the Sacred Balance of the Masculine & Feminine Energies of Life~

…Today My work in those Inner Realms of Light is complete. Today I Am given to join Beloved Akasha and Others in Our home in the 5th Dimension and be part of the great outpouring of Light. And part of My role is to over light each of you in a certain manner that the Inner Light which you are now expressing and living can manifest Its sweet victory and the Christ Code that each of you are carrying….part of My role now will be to see to it that as you turn your attention to God that My Flame along with Master Jesus can arouse and vitalize the Christ Code and your Spiritual ascendancy into living expression to assist the process of the unveiling of anonymity that you may not only remember yourselves but that each of you may come to understand the Christ Code that you are to express in your outer lives on earth.

I Am also given a choice as every Ascended Master Being is given to bring to earth as the door opens, any particular quality and gift that I wish. In this place I wish and I have spoken with the Lords of the Great Central Sun who are our Mighty Elohim and I have requested to assist the daughters on the Earth today. Those in feminine bodies to complete their own healing of lost will and to bring forth the Christ within themselves and to be a part of that sovereign balance that must come forth in the consciousness of the men and women of this world – that each are equally Divine.

This is an area that I will take up and if you do not mind ladies, I will come close to each of you to give you a new feeling of the union and the unity of your own God Being in such a wonderful experience that you and your life and all the tasks that you assign to your life may be a living example of what is the great balance that is required between the women and the men of this world.

And I in My role as a "new" Ascended Being shall seek to assist each of you in bringing forth the sovereignty of life that is naturally yours.

Tonight My gift, My first gift to the people of earth in being returned to you, my first gift is that I shall open – tomorrow at 12:00 noon PST, I shall open that sealed flame and the great Cosmic Activities that Jesus and I placed within that flame will be a compelling force of Light that will compel the Vatican to shift its position on certain Vatican State beliefs and open the way for the sightings of the Sacred Daughters who beheld my Mother in Law Beloved Mary to be revealed as it was and that light of that flame shall be such a commanding Presence within some of those Cardinals in authority that they shall back themselves up if you will, on the proclamation that they gave so long ago as to a suggested heresy regarding the Naghamadi Scrolls and other findings of spiritual literature that pertained to the life of Matthew and John and Peter after our ascension and certain writings that are held in a Sacred Arc in the Vatican that reveal the actual ascension of Beloved Mother Mary. Much will come forth.

…And I hope that from this day you will include Me in your prayers and call upon Me to assist the union and the Sacred Balance of the masculine and feminine energies of life. As your life and the great healing, may each of you become a healing temple of earth. May your lives be so filled with the Heavenly Mother and Father. May you be so filled with the Holy Spirit and the Masters transcending love that your very Presence on earth is a healing temple that begs others to come and to inhale the sweet fragrance of the flower of life that each of you carry. I Am Mary of the Family of Magdalene’s, Ascended and Free. I Am the Love of the Ascended Jesus Christ and…We walk together now. We are free as twin flame couples to administer to you, to join you in your hearts for your freedom and the freedom of all life on earth. May I fill your crystal cup and may each of you have that crystal cup in your own homes as memory of that cup within each of you that We shall fill each day.

As many of you are, I Am of the Great House of Mary. Many of you, many of us have carried that name. I too Am of the Great House of Akasha. Many of you carry that as your spiritual name. And I too Am of the house of Emanuel and many of you too carry that name. And in the name of Mary Akasha Emanuel I thank you in remembrance of your Mighty I Am Presence and in the remembrance of the Master, Beloved Jesus. Ye are, each of you, the I Am Resurrection Conclave Flame. May the Conclave of your life bear witness to the Christ that has grown of age in each of you. Until we are One with each other in the Great Realms of Light, Ascended & Free, thru your own Flame of Love I Mary join all the Ascended Mary’s in being One with you. God Bless you and Good Night.

♥ Beloved Mother Mary's prayer/invocation to Mother/Father God for the 7th Golden Age

Akasha | Miracle Class | April 14, 2013)

This year, as you move forward in your great awakening, the Door to Everything must open … and once the Door to your Soul is open, just as you have access to the Mind of God that is known as the Christ, you will have access to the Heart of the Goddess, the Mother's Presence, your Soul. As that Love of your Soul starts expressing through your mind, feelings, body and your world, it brings every thought you conceive into a state of perfection and fulfillment. But we must not wait for that day where the second birth, the lightning flash comes to each of you; it is not the Divine Plan to wait, rather, it is that you are to have emissaries of Love step in and assist you until you can source the Greatest Love of All from your own Soul. These emissaries of Love Divine include my own presence, and others– the Goddess Charity, the Mother Mary, the Princess Mary Magdalena, Grandmother Anna, the majority of the Goddesses and the Cherubim Angels who work on the Rose Pink Rays and Flames. And this is such an important activity because that releases the Love into you, the same Love that would be coming from your Soul if that door was open.

Additional gift from Mary Magdalene from One of the RRA Conclaves:

She met Emanuel at age 18 and They were secretly married; Lord Maitreya created for Them and gifted Them a Holy Chalice which was filled with Emanuel’s Love and Mary’s Liquid Light and They both sipped from the Holy Chalice. Mary has prepared exact replications of this Chalice for us, one for each of us; Mary has filled each Chalice with her quality to Life-Divine Attraction and with Emanuel’s Love. Emanuel comes now and calls upon the 7 Crystal Cups that rest on the Miracle Mantel within our chest

(spiritual centre); he calls upon the electronic patterns that form the Crystal Cups to be moved and to place themselves over the 7 super electrons, that we know as the chakras. Goddess Charity (Joy) moves the White Rose of Happiness to the right side of the Miracle Mantel and then Akasha places a Pink Rose of Her Love on the left side of the Mantle and Mary Magdalene projects upon the center of the Miracle Mantel of Love’s Mastery, the electronic pattern that is an exact replication of the original Holy Chalice filled with Emanuel’s and Mary’s Love and charged with Emanuel’s Light and Mary’s Divine Attraction. Feel and Accept now this Gift-the Holy Chalice!! And know that the replica is the same as the original.

Gift:

I accept & carry the Holy Chalice of Mary Magdalene's Love and Emanuel’s Light set on my Miracle Mantel in the midst of my chest cavity, my spiritual centre; and I ask Mary and Emanuel to fill this Chalice. I will now begin to experience much more charisma; and the Chalice of Divine Attraction will work on my behalf to attract to me that which I desire and require and to keep away from me all that which deters.

Invocation to Beloved Mary Magdalene

In the name of the Christ

I call to the blessed I AM Presence of

our Twin Flames

Toward the sealing of our hearts as one

For the victory of our mission

to humanity.

I invoke the light of the Holy Spirit

For the consuming of all

negative energies

Limiting the full expression of our

Divine identity

And the fulfilment of our Divine plan

Again Blessings to Radiant Rose Academy for this information and some of the calls, Lightbearers Worldwide for the pictures and info, & The Rainbow Scribe.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –