For self attunements, are you meant to feel the attunement working? today I attune myself to full spectrum light , after I thought to myself I wanted the attunement, I laid down, but I didn't feel anything. If I didn't feel anything could the attunement still be working?

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you generally feel energy? If you generally feel and you didn't feel anything it means that nothing happened. And, as i wrote to you in the other post say it out loud. "My Higher Self please attune me to this...thank you." That would be a good way to do it. 

Thanks VK, I sometimes feel reiki energy when I give someone Reiki or myself Reiki, but sometimes when I don't feel reiki the other person can feel the energy.
With the attunement, I did say it out loud for the full spectrum light and I just felt relaxed, didn't get any waves or tingles of energy over me, maybe the energy is gentle or subtle.
What sensations or feelings are commonly felt during a self attunement?
It feels better when someone gives you a massage than massaging yourself, that is how I feel about attunements.
But I still like to get used to attuning myself.

Maybe,your ability to feel energy it's not fully developed yet. There are people out there that can't feel energy at all, so don't worry about that. Pay attention to what you feel after the attunement, if you have any ascension symptoms, that is more possible to feel it, especially if you do a strong one. When someone else is giving you an attunement,they are stronger because they are possibly giving you some energy from the other attunements that they have done but when you ask God or your Higher Self you only getting what you asked. The good with the self attunements is that you are sure that you are not getting negative energies from other people. 

To pick up an empowerment or attunement sent from another person , Ground and Protect yourself by shielding with a ball of White Light or whatever works for you calling in your healing guides and angels. Go into a meditative state. Then call in the Chi Ball by intent. “I now call in the Chi Ball which carried the_________(healing energy/attunement) from _______. I accept this Chi Ball now with love, light, peace and gratitude. Visualize the ball opening and entering your Crown Chakra. The energy will pour out of the Chi Ball and begin to attune (initiate) and bring energy of healing to you.

After the attunement/healing session, thank your guides/angels for their help.

Receiving attunements will boost your own healing energy and connect you to more spirit helpers. Sharing attunements also boosts your energy fields.

When ever i called attunement, or took healing in India i never felt anything. I asked many healer in india. That why i don't feel anything as others feel. Like some feel heat in palms tingling, I got only 2 replies 1) you don't have faith in reiki, if i did not had faith in reiki then why i will waste my hsrd earned money for attunement or healing. 2) second reply i got you didn't have faith on healer, if i don't have faith on someone then why i will go meet & waste my money.

Feeling the energy is an ability and i know people that can't feel the energy but are great reiki healers.I can feel their energy so i know that they are sending healing to me. So don't worry. You probably have other abilities that you could use. 

Patricia,

The attunement still works even when you do not feel it strongly. Make sure you are relaxed in a quiet place free of distractions and ask for the attunement 3 times, this allows your higher self to bypass any conscious mind doubts and deliver the attunement. I used to always lie down when I asked for the attunements and I felt them better. Every person has their own way to receive attunements. Many times, the more we receive attunements, the more we get attuned to sensing energies. Good luck on your journey.

Namaste,

Chris

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service