Donald Trump Is Saint Germain....Protected by Ashtar Command....

More Confirmation Donald Trump Is St. Germain!

Mom plays the video and the Pleiadians go into a lecture about the times we are in, and tells us there is nothing to fear. They further go onto say Donald Trump will be elected the next President of the United States” 

Picture

St. Germain

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STUNNED IN ONE DAY, PERIOD!

I was shocked! I had just dreamed about Donald Trump last night. Too weird!  The video goes on to say ”and do not be fooled children. He is the physical incarnation of St. Germain  of the 7th Ray and he is here to bring the age of Aquarius to America” :-O  I almost soiled my pants right there!

Views: 2780

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we have victory...

Are you f***ing kidding me ?...what is that bulls**t ?....please, stop promoting those phony, lying, manipulating,  mind controlling sites....

Hi nicolae we respect each others free will to express and post what we want here... and that sort of language and energy will no be tolerated here and if you repeat theese patterns more they will suspend you... best regards christoffer

Really? And i thought this site is all about TRUTH...please...i know i am quite angry but i have reasons..this can not be tolerated....My energy..is strong regarding manipulating and keeping people in false truths..thus the effect you perceive... :)

Please do not do fantasy. A man with scandals of all kinds, is St. Germain?

In my opinion, this is a disgusting stain to place upon the Holy Name of Our Beloved St. Germain. I openly rebuke the OP of this report in the name of all that is righteous and holy. And for the OP, perhaps a cleansing of your aura is needed to help remove these lying entities that are bestowing upon you false dreams and messages. Any true being of light and love intuitively knows that your report to us is false and, if anything, is only a reflection of your own Will. If your Will is to worship and acknowledge the POTUS as your own personal St. Germain Archetype, that is fine. However, to try and push these beliefs off on others is a repulsive action. I say all of this in love and with the intention for it to effect change in line with the highest good of all. Light of Truth.

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2020   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service