Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

General Spirituality (3349)

SUN SHINING HEART

I did not seek out this meditation, it found me.  For years I quietly practiced Nei Kung, content with developing my Jing  (personal essence), gathering Chi and exploring my physical structure like a good Taoist.  Suddenly, while quietly sitting in s

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 203

BEING 100%

Beloved ones, let Me fill you with this Light. Let Me pour it into your consciousness, that you might see illumination. Let Me fill your very atoms with this nourishment that life is, and deep within your heart, please say “I accept it.”

I Am the So

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 77

SANANDA'S GARDEN

I want to share with everyone my favorite place; Sananda's Garden.  Sananda, as most of you may know, is the Cosmic Christ.  His last incarnation here on Gaia was as Jesus of Nazareth.  His Garden is located deep within SolRa, our Sun.  My discovery

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 116

CALMING IMMAGE

A friend passed this image to myself stating a polish couple found this picture of J C on their film after development,

It is to be used for healing it may not be framed behind glass or laminated. but can be copied onto plain paper or used directly

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 381

The GOLDEN WAVE

The „GOLDEN WAVE“

Greetings dear ones, I´m Kryon of Magnetic Service. I would like to show you a special possibility for your personal clearance, which is available since a few months for all humanity, particularly to the awaked. Forcefully Waves of

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 98

Pranic Breathing

Pranic Breathing

Look inter-dimensional and know, that human and earth awake, to get multidimensional.

Fill your being with love and spread this love to the whole planet.

You live through your breath. The breath connects you with the higher divine pl

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 60
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –