Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

I AM

The nature of the Infinite One is infinite. That is why you see infinite expressions of being, of existence. It just IS because it IS designed that way to allow for infinite expression. The pendulum will swing left or right or not swing at all. It just IS. We are portions of the Infinite One and we choose our path. All paths return to Source because they all exist as Source right now in perfect expression. Choose and create the path you wish to create and BE that you wish to BE. If you choose Love you shall BE Love. If you choose Unity you shall BE Unity. That is why they say I AM that I AM. Because you are All That Is. You Are.

I bow to the Divine within all beings and creation. I AM Universal Love and Light.

Chris / Qan Melchizedek

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very touching, thank you,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUifE5DVkYUYsSXfkBd0-NNB96hgJm6_mlwsVOSx28r7e136uL

This reply was deleted.