Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

The Ninth wave Continues after October 28, 2011

By Carl Calleman

In earlier articles I have promised to get back to the issue of how the energies will continue and what Mayan calendar, if any, to use after its “end”. What the October 28, 2011 “end” means here is that the thirteen baktun Long Count and the other eighth sequences of thirteen heavens have now all been completed. This “end” also means that the climb to the top of the nine storied pyramid has been completed and that the cosmos is not offering a higher level to go than this one of unity consciousness. The seventh day of the Ninth wave, October 11- October 28, 2011, was the first time in cosmic history that all the nine waves were activated in a state of light and in fact an excellent opportunity for integration of their total energy field. October 28, 2011, 13 Ahau in the tzolkin, was the fundamental shift of the ages and now for some time the composite of these energies will be playing out in our individual lives as well as in the history of our planet at large. There is no turning back.

So what is the nature of the energies that currently maintains the energy field of the planet? To begin with it seems clear that we do not now at this point live moment by moment by moment, but experience a continuity with the past. This means that all waves and cosmic energy cycles have not come to an end, but some remain in existence creating an experience of an ongoing flow in our lives. The question is then how these waves continue. After discussions with people, who like myself, can actually feel the energies of the Mayan calendar, and by observing how these energies are now manifesting in the world I feel that I have now got clarity about in what form the cosmic energies are creating continuity. I would like to share this very briefly in this communication. The full consequences of the shift of the ages will have to be dealt with later, maybe in book form. There are many consequences of this in the form of leaving past traditions that are no longer relevant to instead enter something entirely new.

Most important in this moment is that the Ninth wave is continuing! As of November 16, 2011 we are now in what we might call the eighth day of the Ninth wave, a day that will continue for a total of 18 days and then turn into a night. The Ninth wave will continue indefinitely, and, if you like, “grind” the new unity consciousness into existence, but since the Ninth wave is open-ended the same can be said about our future. Logically speaking this implies that the same is true for the other waves as well, which on October 28, 2011 also all turned into nights (Hence the calmness that many experienced after the shift). The other waves we will however not have to concern ourselves with until October 23, 2012 when the Eighth wave again turns to a day.

The fact that the Nine waves seem to go on indefinitely, indicated also by some Palenquean dates deep into the future, means that several metaphors that we have previously used to describe our world at this time may not apply. There will for instance not be any “birth” of a new world as I may have worded it previously, because a birth is something that happens within a defined time-frame. Rather, as mentioned above, the new world will be grinded into existence in a way where the scenarios can no longer be scripted in time. What happens depends totally on what course of action human beings choose. What this also means is that the seed-to-fruit processes that characterized the world before October 28, 2011 are no konger in operation. Put in other terms, with the October 28, 2011 shift of the ages humanity is leaving behind the 7 + 6 = 13 scheme that has been at the heart of creation stories in Abrahamic religions, the holy seven of many other spiritual traditions and the number 108 of Hinduism and Buddhism. These numerological definitions of divine creation processes were not false or made up. They were real until October 28, 2011, but do not apply after this shift date. Looked upon in this way maybe we can begin to understand how big the shift in fact was even if it will take some time before it lands in people more broadly. What has happened is not only a conceptual or calendrical change, but a fundamental shift in the reality that we are living and which calendars should describe. The end to the actual applicability of the religious creation stories and their numerologies coincides notably with a shift where the divine (God or Goddess) are now completely to be found inside the human beings themselves.

This change applies just as much to Mayan religiosity as to any other and is also directly linked to the applicability of the tzolkin at the current time. In an article written before the shift I raised the question whether the tzolkin would still be valid after the shift. I now realize that this question was not correctly posed. What now seems to be the case is that the twenty glyphs are still valid to express the diversity of the energies of a twenty-day uinal (After all, the nine waves are still in operation and differ in frequency exactly by factors of twenty). Yet, as far as I can tell the number thirteen and the trecena has now lost its energetic power as the cosmos broke through the limit of 13 energies (We are now in Heaven 15 of the Ninth wave) and the waves will continue indefinitely. We may still count days and nights, but the limit of thirteen has disappeared. In practice this then also means that the tzolkin of 13 x 20 = 260 days no longer is a relevant matrix of time, since only the twenty day signs retain an energetic meaning. Needless to say, this is a means of approaching the Mayan calendar in order to recognize the truth and is only partially consistent with tradition. It is about finding a calendar that gives a meaningful understanding of the ongoing course of events in light of the presently dominating cosmic rhythms. We should keep in mind that the Mayan calendar is not static, but has undergone dramatic change several times in the past three thousand years. The reason is simply that the energetic reality of the cosmos has changed dramatically over this period of time.

I hope some may now better realize how significant the shift of the ages actually was. What happened was that the energetic basis for all the world’s religions, or at least for their creation stories, has now disappeared. Until October 28, 2011 the limiting constraints of 7+6 = 13 still existed as a cosmic reality and many of my own presentations were also based on this fact. As this energetic basis has now been broken through, and the waves continue endlessly beyond thirteen, the divine outside of ourselves disappears and is moved entirely within ourselves. Not as a choice, but as a necessity. The ramifications of this are much too far reaching to develop fully in an article like this, but before ending I would like to comment on the continued political-economic crisis in the world.

In my article of November 8, 2011, I described some very significant events that accompanied the shift of the ages in the external world. I then also pointed out the necessity of keeping an eye on the planetary midline of the 12th longitude East for those that want to track the course of events, because this is where duality was originally introduced. (As an indication of the relevance of this, Berlusconi fell less than a day after I said it would happen). I feel this focus will be equally relevant when it comes to the continue grinding action of the Ninth wave. Thus, in addition to the reactivation of the Occupy movement in the US as well as the popular revolutions of Syria and Egypt, a clear deepening of the Euro crisis took place at the beginning of the eighth day of the Ninth wave. I am convinced that key European politicians now fully realized that there is no way that the southern European nations will be able to successfully find a way out of their debt crisis. (Up until October 28, 2011 they still thought they could find a solution to the situation.) As these nations also include, despite its shift n government, Italy, the third largest economy of the EU, they also now realize that it will not be possible to save the Euro and will start to act accordingly no matter what they say publicly. Thus, it remains true that it is the days of the Ninth wave that are carrying the unity consciousness and will serve most clearly to erode the old system of dominance. I do not want to make any timed predictions about the erosion of the world order of economic dominance, since this no longer seems possible. The point to realize is however that the Ninth wave is still in operation and that especially its days will continue to grind unity consciousness into existence.

Carl Johan Calleman
Imix 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.14.3 (Notation starting with 1 rather than 0)
November 18, 2011

Source: http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/The9thWaveContinues.htm

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Chris,

I have read your views also and totally am Agree with your views.....

I have red at some place that world Economy especially America will be in great trouble.....There will be Scarcity of Every Life Necessities and people will have to face the situation with patience and Courage.....

From Dec. 21st New world will be at It's Dawn and will Bring heaven slowly and we will have to support Each other to Bring heaven on this Planet Earth.....That can be possible with Healing and Helping each other....Vibrations of Love, Light, Harmony and Peace will give Prosperity and Abundance but with true Knowledge of the Self and Wisdom of Ages.....Bodhisattva Vow will work for all the Light workers to have Good Time on this Planet....

Thanks for this post....God Bless you,

With Lots of Love & Light,

SohiniBen.1938890854?profile=original

• So to manage expectations, when December 21, 2012 arrives, know that it is the dawning of a new age, and age of unity, a creation of heaven on earth is being birthed. But do not expect us to be in light ships or only living with angels in the light on that specific date. We are on earth for specific reasons, to bring heaven into manifestation. Heavenly realms already exist, but they are harder to find here. That is our purpose. We bring the heaven from inside and manifest it on the outside through our loving actions. That is why we are here. This is an evolution, and it will continue to be a perfect gradual evolution. But to imagine you fall asleep on December 20, 2012 and wake up in heaven on December 21, 2012 is a waste of precious time. Use the time now to manifest heaven on earth. Don't wait. We are here now to manifest. Upon the end of our incarnations, we will ascend through the transition of physical to etheral and look back in gratitude of the opportunities we had here to bring heaven to earth during our life reviews. After December 2012, those who haven't made the choice to love will find it harder to deal with the energies of unity. The energies will be stronger and the day marks the birth of a marker in the merger of space-time with time-space. Those who are locked only in space-time without love will decide to move elsewhere. Everything is vibrational. Compatibilities will group together more and more, as they already are. This site is an example of compatibilities. Enjoy your life in love and fall in love with loving. Again, just a personal perspective. We will get to our destination, we already are. Hold each other's hands and manifest the love.

• "I do not want to make any timed predictions about the erosion of the world order of economic dominance, since this no longer seems possible."......I agree it is difficult to predict based upon time due to the factor of free will. You can accurately predict a theme, but that is all that you can do, at least from my experience and perspective.

This reply was deleted.