Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Replies

• thankk you brother.,amaste

• Mahddu, these are copyrighted by Steve Murray and not to be shared like this. Viewers please purchase his DVD videos at www.healingreiki.com

or other online retailers.
    • I have Removed it. AS i found on Youtube I posted it

• Thank you. One of the hardest lessons a Lightworker may have is the Law of Free Will. Free Will is specifically an Earth density attribute. Group Will is a higher dimension of this (Think the Ascended Masters- A Group Social Memory Complex as Ra calls it). Notice how the Higher Self waits for your call to help. The Higher Self knows this Divine Law that exists here on Earth. It can be difficult as we re-incarnate to understand this law as we come from other dimensions with less interaction with free will (and more love) then here. For example, here we work on How to align Love (freely giving) with Free Will (respecting the hard work of another, respecting another's income stream). Copyright is Free Will and Trademarks are Free Will. Also how to help another...it is best to always ask if someone needs help or wait for the call for help. You can always pray or protect for their highest good. Love is a constant force. Free Will is a changing force. Aligning the two achieves success on Earth. Namaste 

This reply was deleted.