Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

All Discussions (3636)

Sort by

Healing the Earth?

Hey everyone.
I'm curious if anyone here sends healing to Mother Earth and what type of energy do you use? Has anyone tried sending Reiki, if so which one? I'm sure you're all aware our beloved planet is a living conscious being and has an Energy body

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 107

I AM

The nature of the Infinite One is infinite. That is why you see infinite expressions of being, of existence. It just IS because it IS designed that way to allow for infinite expression. The pendulum will swing left or right or not swing at all. It ju

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 39

Choice

All is One and One is All. You are all things and yet you are also yourself. We live a paradox while incarnated. We are created to be finite and yet remain infinite. The finite is an expression beyond the infinite. The infinite is an expression beyo

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 31

Near-Death Experience

THROUGH THE LIGHT Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in 1982. He was dead for over an hour and a half and during that time, he "rose up out of his body and went into the Light." Curious about the universe, he wa

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 30

You Can Heal Your Life

You Can Heal Your Life will show you how to practice the principles of self-worth and self-esteem taught by Louise L. Hay. Listen as Louise teaches you how to transform negative beliefs and thoughts into positive, loving ones

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 49