Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Replies

• Dear Ravinder singh,

You are posting always Amazing and interesting material for us...

Thank you....With Love & Light,

Sohiniben.

• Ravinder, this is an amazing clip, fits so well here ! Thanks a lot.

• I have read the works of Chogyal Rinpoche, he is one of the great masters - if the heart is conquered everything will be as well. We are all light warriors without guns and bombs.

• It really starts from the heart. All the great Ones have tried to teach us this, it is so amazing that a pastor has used this in his sermon. Very good and hopeful sign of coming together on the message and not the tradition. Thank you.

• Nice post this Ravinder, very good insights. I once asked a Senior Lama where Shaballa was. He pointed to my heart and said: you are Shambala, every heart that is Shambala creates a Shambala country, many Shambala countries create a Shambala World.

We are what we think, we see no more or less what we create through our mind.

• Wonderful reply Leo..i have to think seriously about this..to create my own Shamballa Universe

This reply was deleted.