Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Rites of Passage 2012

I'm posting this because the Rites of Passage 2011 were so awesome last year....and its beyond any words that I have to communicate how much doing the guided meditations from the Children of The Sun along with the Transformational Meditations posted in: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E672BF5C32364B0), helped me with my spiritual growth & ascension All of the guided meditations are free MP3 audio downloads of high quality offered freely from The Children of the Sun. Their link for 2011 Rites of Passage is:  http://www.childrenofthesun.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=409%3Arites-of-passage&catid=64&Itemid=169). And I also highly recommend their meditations on their I Am Avatar Yoga webpage  http://www.childrenofthesun.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=448%3Agrid-transmissions-january-9&catid=39&Itemid=169 - especially the 1st one - BUILDING THE LIGHT QUOTIENT, which I have been been meditating with a lot since it came out 5 or 6 weeks ago (I often combine this meditation with one of the Transformational Meditations)

Love & Blessings,

Steve

Rites of Passage 2012

Print E-mail

rop-gr-500

Rites of Passage, 2012

September Equinox to December Solstice

You are Invited!

In this moment of human history, it is incredible to behold the awe-inspiring power of Divine Remembrance springing forth from within the awakening hearts and minds of the masses. We are bearing witness to the global revelation that not only is God present within us but also that WE are the physical reflection of the supreme Divine Presence upon the Earth.

After years of successfully navigating the narrow road of self mastery fraught with extraordinary challenges, the actualization of our true nature is finally upon us. This inner realization of our union with Source is rippling out to include all life as we come to understand on a tangible level that every atom in creation is a part of the interconnected whole.  

As a resonant group, we have been preparing all our life in order to make the necessary commitment to go the distance in this exponential passage. This is going to be one heaven of a ride, beloved Avatars, so gather your ability to focus as we rise to meet our destiny through support from these Rites of Passage.

important-200bIMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION

We will be guided through a greatly accelerated experience of back-to-back initiations which focus upon our collective entry into the internal unified state of God Realization, as a group consciousness.

Following are important guidelines of understanding to this endeavor...

• This is a collective group undertaking.
  • Each Rite is taken over period of seven days and in this time period there may be sub-levels of initiation taking place. Each Rite builds upon the other, exponentially
  • Due to the acceleration of initiatory of energy from one Rite to the next, it is highly recommended that participants start at the beginning with Rite 1. We encourage everyone to start at the same time... September 23, 2012 and to remain committed until December 21, 2012.
  • We are calling forth those souls who are authentically ready to resurrect their life into a completely new system of energy.
  • We are initiated to overcome the physical world of matter including the relinquishing of all personal identification and emoting attachment to the physical plane.  This is not a casual undertaking. It requires your full and sincere daily focus for 12 weeks.
  • Through these Rites of Passage, we are further defining the emerging God Race as we demonstrate the most important characteristics of 5th dimensional conscious living in  our daily life.
  • Everyone can safely participate. This Passage program is purposefully designed (and coded) to lift everyone into expanded states of perception, no matter the level of consciousness.
  • There will be those among our group that are fully prepared to endure this quickened pace and realize a holy emergence. Others will participate in order to deepen certain understandings or to accelerate clearings and internal activations.  It is working on all levels and dimensions.
  • We have proven that the vibration of varying levels of consciousness, as this is contained within a higher vibrating group matrix, can be raised to directly experience heightened levels of awareness. The KEY to integration is to remain within the group energy field in order for the subsequent quickening to properly stabilize.

If you are not ready to undertake such a program for yourself, please remain connected with us. You will still benefit. It is for you that we are undergoing this accelerated initiatory experience.

Our progressive emergence as an enlightened group harmonic has high potential to ripple out through the Unified Field catalyzing a dynamic upshift in our level of unity consciousness thereby lifting off big pieces of the human framework and potentially foregoing, for the many, the long and difficult road to self-mastery.

It's a 12 week countdown.... let's give this our full and dedicated focus and with a GREAT CELEBRATION at years end!

REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS

To Register 

To participate, all that is required is to be on our mailing list. Each Rite will be delivered every Sunday morning through email, beginning September 23. If you have friends or groups of people from other networks that want to participate, please direct them to our subscription page here.   

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

I am so glad you posted this for everyone here!  I was planning on posting it.  It is a wonderful group!  I have done some of the other events and enjoyed them.  Thankyou graciously for sharing.  Sending you light, love and blessings.

Namaste  Lara

• I'm going to do them as well.  Although it may not be needed for me since I already work with source it's probably a good refresher lol.

This reply was deleted.