I read to self attuned to an attunement, is just ask your higher self. I did try asking my higher self and I just feel like I am talking or thinking to myself, is that how it's meant to be, or is there a certain way to speak with your higher self?

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The thing is, your higher self is the "real" you and the part of you that is wondering about it, is the "unreal" you... and it does not truly matter what the unreal part of you feels. So there is no wrong way to speak to your Higher Self.

I would suggest giving yourself permission to imagine that you actually have a Higher Self. And then sitting quietly in a pleasant place, and calming yourself... looking at the world around you... noticing your senses... noticing your emotions...noticing all the thoughts which float by... but all with the underlying feeling that what is deeply truly you... is the One watching, not the things watched. Not even the ideas, emotions, sensations. They serve you, they are not you. This is sometimes called mindful meditation. 

Then your "watching self" can say "yeah, I give myself permission to ask my Higher Self, whatever that is, to attune me to such-and-such a system. And let yourself receive the attunement, whether you feel anything or not. Remember the energy sensations people talk about, are not their "true" selves... just sensations. 

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2020   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service