Follow Where Your Heart Leads You By Lee Degani & Archangel Metatron
Greetings, I am Metatron, holder of the sacred cube. guardian to thee, guardian to all, in charge of the Tree of Life. I sit with what you would think of as God. But beloveds,
People who seek power and control and who manipulate and deceive and disguise there dark Energies will be banished very Soon. They did not do the best that they could with what they have been given, nor do they
🌈 Melanie Beckler's Release & Reset Energy Cleanse With Archangel Michael 🌈
In this transmission, Archangel Michael invites you to enter a great Column of Light connecting the crystalline core of Mother Earth and the Infinite Light of Source ab
Awakening Divine Inspiritaion By Natalie Glasson & Master Melchizedek
Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Lord Melchizedek. Many also know me as the Melchizedek consciousness. There are many labels to my energy. I come forth today a