Sort by
Latest Activity
Newest Discussions
Most Popular
Knowing The Answers - They Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives. For this week,
Read more…
Reestablishing Your Soul Mind Connection By Ascended Master Lord Melchizedek Via Natalie Glasson
Lord Melchizedek's Message .....
Like a cosmic flower, I open the petals of my soul to you, allowing the vivid, sacred and intensely loving light
Read more…
...
Embodying A New Mahatma Alignment By Natalie Glasson
Cosmic Logos Mahatma's Message .....
An immense love extends from my energy now; I am Mahatma. I hold the role and purpose of Cosmic Logos, which means that I oversee the Earth and its sp
Read more…
...
Healing With The Angelic Rainbow Of Light By Archangel Michael Via Natalie Glasson
AA Michael's Message .....
My beloved friends of the Earth I call upon your attention and ask you to open your minds and hearts to my thoughts and energy.
Read more…