Beloved Ones we greet you, The veils on your earth plane have become much more fluid since New Year and there are many doorways open to you as you consciously choose to step forward a
What an interesting time. In this year of Following Your Heart, today is a great day to focus on Love. I was surprised at the Weekly LightBlast that popped out this week, then it made perfect sense. H
Galactic DNA Template Activations By Anrita Melchizedek
Greetings Beloved Hearts Welcome to this beautiful 02-20-2020 day of Divine Synchronicities 22 is a powerful master number, taking us ever deeper into service in Love and the ability to ground
The Transformation Within By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Melchizedek
Welcome, I am Lord Melchizedek, I AM the overseer of the Universal Level of the Creator’s Universe. I identify myself as one being and yet I am a whole comprised of many
The Sequence Of YourExistence Activation By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Metatron
Greetings of expansion and awakening, I am Archangel Metatron. It is an honour to bring forth the expansion and awakening energies of the Creator and the Angelic