Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Important Opportunities For May 2020 By Patricia
Cota-Robles
This is an unparalleled time in the lives of all Humanity. The Legions of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth are very aware of the confusion and the fear so many people are experiencing. They realize that we have very conflicting and often extreme perceptions about what is actually happening on Earth. This makes us vulnerable to various agendas and the conspiracy theories designed to perpetuate fear and the obsolete patterns of “us versus them”.

Due to the need of the hour, the Company of Heaven has been granted a Cosmic Dispensation by our Father-Mother God that will allow them to intervene in our lives in previously unknown ways. Throughout the month of May, the Beings of Light will vastly empower our individual and collective Lightwork. This will help us to transcend the effluvia and the chaos being pushed to the surface to be transmuted back into Light.

Once our consciousness is raised above the chaos in the outer world, our I AM Presence will have the ability to intuitively communicate with us on a far more tangible level. The Divine Intent of this intervention is to help each of us remember that we have been training for lifetimes to help the masses of Humanity fully awaken during this Cosmic Moment, and that everything we need to succeed is already within us.

In the Heavenly Realms, the month of May is considered a very spiritual and powerful time for Planet Earth. The Company of Heaven refers to May as “the Mystical Month of May” because of various activities of Light that take place during this time of year.
May 1st is celebrated as Saint Germain’s Ascension Day. During that time Saint Germain directs his Legions of 5th-Dimensional Violet Flame Archangels to flood the Earth with the most powerful frequencies of the Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection that Cosmic Law will allow.

During the entire month of May, Mother Mary’s Temple of the Immaculate Heart is Open in the Heavenly Realms to the masses of Humanity. Our I AM Presence will happily take us there in our finer body as we sleep at night. All we have to do is ask. During this sacred time, Mother Mary will assist our I AM Presence to balance and expand the Divinity anchored within the Permanent Seed Atom of our Immortal Victorious Threefold Heart Flame.  

In May we also experience the Taurus Full Moon which is celebrated as both Buddha’s Birthday and the Day of Buddha’s Enlightenment. This celebration is known throughout the World as the Wesak Festival. In 2020, the Taurus Full Moon and the Wesak Festival will occur on May 7th. This year Buddha will bless Humanity with unprecedented frequencies of Enlightenment and Divine Wisdom.

For many years May 1st has also been acknowledged as “Global Love Day.” This is a time when Lightworkers around the World join hearts and minds with a Global expression of Oneness, Divine Love and Reverence for ALL Life.

This year, because of the global focus of Humanity’s attention on healing the Coronavirus and surviving financially, throughout the Mystical Month of May our Father-Mother God are infusing our Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love with unprecedented frequencies of the Emerald Green and Violet Flame of Healing Through the Power of Infinite Transmutation and the Golden Flame of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace. This is providing an extraordinary opportunity that ALL of the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth will utilize to assist each and every person on Earth in NEW and profound ways.

The following invocations have been given to us by the Company of Heaven. The Divine Matrix for these invocations have been building in momentum for a long time and will be exponentially expanded through the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth as we COMMAND this Light through the power of our spoken words this month. Today, let’s empower this Divine Matrix together.
Video - "Empowering Patterns of Perfection For The New Earth" By Patricia Cota-Robles

And we begin…

God’s Abundance is the Path to Eternal Peace and
Eternal Peace is the Path to God’s Abundance

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of every person on Earth. Through the Power of my spoken word, I COMMAND God’s unformed Primal Light Substance from the Core of Creation to tangibly manifest my Heart-based invocations, decrees and prayers here and NOW.

The Golden Flame of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace is now flowing into every person’s Heart Flame through Earth’s Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love.  I Breathe in deeply, and I become One with this Golden Light as I enter the secret place of the Most High Living God within my Heart.
As I enter this sacred space on the Holy Breath, I AM open and receptive to the impulses pouring forth from the Heart and Mind of God. The hour has at last arrived, and the Divine Fiat has been issued by my Father-Mother God for the Divinity pulsating within my Heart Flame to be given full Liberty and Freedom of expression.
My I AM Presence rejoices in this Divine Edict and will now give me every possible assistance in manifesting the Heart-based patterns of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace tangibly in my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM now a Keeper of the Golden Flame of Abundance and Eternal Peace in accordance with my Divine Destiny. My Earthly Bodies are being brought into perfect balance, and the latent powers encoded within my Heart Flame are being released. The abilities I have developed over aeons of time that will assist me in cocreating the New Earth are being brought into a balanced state of true mastery.

With the Divine Intervention of the entire Company of Heaven, the I AM Presence of every person is able to Enlighten him or her to the Divine Truth that God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace are inseparable aspects of God’s perfection. And, all is well.

I realize these are days of great acceleration due to the influx of Divine Consciousness that is flooding the Earth. The vibratory action of every facet of Life is being stepped up the maximum that Cosmic Law will allow. The Golden Flame of Abundance and Eternal Peace is flowing through my Heart allowing me to experience the bliss and joy of Earth’s Ascension into greater perfection and I KNOW…

I AM a Golden Sun of God’s Abundance and Eternal Peace
now manifest and permanently sustained by Divine Grace.
And so it is.

Now through the Power of God blazing in every person’s Heart Flame I Invoke A New Order of Healing ....

Beloved Presence of God, I AM, I invoke the Emerald Green and Violet Flame of Healing Through the Power of Infinite Transmutation. This Sacred Fire is the most powerful frequency of Divine Healing available on the New Earth. It Transmutes everything less than Purity and Vibrant Health into God’s Infinite Perfection.

Legions of Light blaze the most intensified activity of this Healing Flame that Humanity is capable of receiving in, through and around every person on Earth. Project this Sacred Fire into the Core of Purity in every electron of precious Life energy evolving on this Planet. Instantly Transmute every frequency of vibration in any facet of Life that conflicts with the Immaculate Concept of Humanity’s Crystalline Light Bodies and the Infinite Perfection of the New Earth.

Increase this activity of Healing Light daily and hourly with every Breath I take. Allow me to be the Open Door for this NEW Order of Healing. Allow me to be a Force of Healing for ALL Life I come in contact with during my Earthly sojourn.  Magnetize into my sphere of influence every person, place, condition or thing that I can assist in any way with God’s Healing Light. Give me the Divine Opportunities to Love all Life FREE on this sweet Earth.

I AM Open, I AM Willing, I AM Receptive, I AM Grateful.
I AM God’s Healing Flame in Action on Earth!

And so it is,  I AM, I AM, I AM. 

Precious One, please do not let this opportunity pass you by. During the Mystical Month of May, listen to your Heart, Invoke the Light of God and focus on the patterns of perfection you want to cocreate in your life.

In your quiet moments, when you are in a state of Listening Grace, feel the Gratitude pouring forth from our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven in appreciation of your willingness to add to the Light of the World. You are Blessed beyond your knowing! 

God Bless You,

Patricia Cota-Robles

Era of Peace -  www.eraofpeace.org

Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You,
Steven Hutchinson​

Video - "How To Empower Our Invocations" By Patricia Cota-Robles

https://youtu.be/MIYkoILXF78

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –