Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Higher Light Decree: Invoking 333 Jesus the Avatar, Christ Consciousness Grid Space By Steve Nobel

Released, 21/12/21 = 333 = Christ Consciousness Gateway.
"At this powerful moment in the ascension process, I call upon 333 Christ Consciousness and on all ascended beings working within that high frequency. I call upon the Avatar Jesus the Christ to witness this decree....
At this powerful moment in the ascension process, I call upon 333 Christ Consciousness and on all ascended beings working within that high frequency. I call upon the Avatar Jesus the Christ to witness this decree....."
Infinite Blessings of Christ Love & Divine Energies of Unity Consciousness, Violet Flames, Crystalline Rainbow Light with ever-unfolding Enlightenment, Healing, Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in Every Moment !
Video - "Higher Light Decree: Invoking 333 Jesus the Avatar, Christ Consciousness Grid Space (21/12/21 = 333)" By Steve Nobel
Here is a beautiful bonus meditation for this solstice to help each of us ground heaven on earth and Infinite Abundance, Peace, and the Highest Love. Enjoy !

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –