Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Gracie Fields in Molly and Me (1945) B/W 76 minutes.

http://youtu.be/VdVOSvHB8X4

Uploaded on 23 Oct 2011
Our Gracie, in her final but one movie Molly And Me. An out of work actress deciedes to act as an experienced housekeeper in order to get a job as the butler is doing the same trick. Mr Graham, their employer is a retired divorced politican, who is estranged from his son. For Mr Graham and his son life is never going to be the same again, the housekeeper causing havoc and handling a sensitive situation, brings father and son, much closer, in a troubled relationship. This film was in an American archive, and I got this released on Dvd in 2005. The film is public domain.Gracie made 4 films in Hollywood, and was as popular in the states as she was in the UK. The new 4 set cd THE REAL GRACIE FIELDS CONTAINS 105 TRACKS 60 ARE all first on cd RARE RADIO TV soundtracks the ULTIMATE collection to treasure for always........

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –