Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3801 Heaven’s Way, April 22, 2011
Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3801 Heaven’s Way, April 22, 2011

God said:
I have a picture of you that I ask you to follow. I have an accurate picture of you. The picture you have of yourself is not yet accurate. You have perhaps harkened too well to the past, and your impressions of it. Others stamped their impressions onto you. Others did not think well enough of themselves, so how could they think well enough of you?
I do not come with baggage. I come with clear vision, and I see you without all the fluff and bluster of the world. Whether I look with a magnifying glass or a telescope, I see the beauty and integrity of My beautiful child. I look at you, and I see a towering force of love. I look into you as a mirror, and it is My clear reflection that I see.
You have perhaps been looking into a marred mirror, and you have a marred image. Unless you know yourself in your full glory, you have been looking into a marred mirror. The marred lines in the mirror you attribute to yourself, and you take them as gospel. You believe in bad marks about you. You see lack rather than abundance. You look at fault rather than Truth. You have been blind-sided. You have taken yourself as damaged goods, and that’s how you carry yourself.
This is reason enough to let go of the past, for your image of it is distorted. Something may have been the matter, yet it wasn’t with you. It may have been placed on your shoulders, and you took it on.
Are mistakes made in the world? They most certainly are, and, yet, you are not a mistake. That is the greatest mistake of all, to diminish yourself because of others’ faulty vision. You have been wearing someone else’s glasses. You are not damaged goods. Someone stuck a price-tag on you, a low price tag on you that had nothing to do with the Reality of you. You bought their assessment. Now I ask you to append the price I put on you. No longer sell yourself short.
As a child, you took everything at face value. Now, I ask you to be a child again, and take what I say at full value. I say you are My magnificent creation. I do not speak to your ego. Why would I do that? I am speaking to the truth of you. I am asking you to toss away any demerits that have been given you and which you accepted on faith. The demerits are outdated. They were never true. They were false. You are My being. You are on Earth. Earth is fraught with ambiguity, yet you are a pure soul visiting from Heaven. You have gotten into the Earth mode of thinking. Get out of it, and restore yourself to Heaven’s way. Accept the appraisal I put upon you. You are pure gold, I say. You are Mine, I say. You are gold to the core.
You, who have been belittled, have belittled yourself.
You are the throb of My heart. You are My heartthrob. I honor you, and I ask you to honor yourself. I ask you to honor everyone the same. I ask you to look for Me everywhere. Look for Me everywhere, and you will see Me everywhere. What do you see when you see Me? I am the mirror for you to look into. Look into My eyes and see yourself. This is a clear mirror I hold up to you.

Whatever you have done in the past, whatever has been done to you in the past, it is over.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/heaven-s-way.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Heavenletters #3804 Hallelujah, April 25, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3804 Hallelujah, April 25, 2011

God said:
Hallelujah! Doesn’t that word have a nice ring to it? Doesn’t it want to be sung and sung again and again? Hallelujah for the word itself. It is a self-proclaiming word. Sing it often. Think it often.
Wherever you are, sing Hallelujah. Whatever door you go in or out of, sing Hallelujah. Sing Hallelujah for this day. Sing Hallelujah for this night. Sing Hallelujah for this person before you. Sing Hallelujah for the person who is not before you. Sing Hallelujah for every thing. Sing Hallelujah for everything that does not occur. Sing Hallelujah that there is such a word as Hallelujah to be sung.
Is there another word in any language that equals it? Say it fast five times and notice how your tongue feels.
When you rise in the morning, sing Hallelujah. When you eat breakfast, sing Hallelujah. When you don’t eat breakfast, sing Hallelujah.
Hallelujah, here is another day that God has made. Hallelujah for all the possibilities of this day. What is not possible in the eyes of God? Possibilities abound. There is abundance of everything. Hallelujah!
When you sing Hallelujah in your heart all day, the day can only respond in like-mindedness. Whose heart cannot lift when it offers praise and gratitude? Yet the words praise and grateful do not equal the word Hallelujah. Let Hallelujah reverberate through your heart and from your heart to the world.
What a world hears Hallelujah, and what a world harkens to it!
What words have been uppermost in your mind? Throw those words away, and adopt Hallelujah.
Your mood will change. You are the weather of the world. You will even change the weather, beloveds.
And when it storms, sing Hallelujah. And when there is drought, sing Hallelujah. And when you wish upon a star, sing Hallelujah.
There is the sound of a word, and there is the meaning of the word. The sound is a vibration. Vibrate to Hallelujah.
How long can you keep from smiling when Hallelujah runs through your veins? String Hallelujahs together, and you will wrap the world in Hallelujahs. The world will be wrapped in your heart, and your heart will open the world to a new rhythm. The world will open to itself, to its real self that is in tune with Hallelujah.
If you want to change your life, sing this word in your heart. Sing it from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. Sing it to the center of the Earth.
Roll in the clover of Hallelujah. Let your heart beat to its tune. Hallelujah says so much. It resounds. It is a resounding word. Get the beat of Hallelujah.
How many hearts can Hallelujah be sung in? Infinite are the hearts. Infinite is infinity.
The word Hallelujah rose from the Earth. The world spoke itself. And it said Hallelujah.
The rain says Hallelujah. The sun sings Hallelujah. Love, which needs no words, speaks Hallelujah.
If there were to be only one word in your vocabulary, try this one. Try it out for size. It is big enough.
Oh, yes, speak out God as much as you like. I am big enough. My name is short, and I am tall. That is the long and the short of the matter.
Cheer Me on.
I need no encouragement. That doesn’t mean I don’t love it.
And, while you are at it, sing Hallelujah to yourself.
And now I sing it to you. Hallelujah, beloved child. Hallelujah, blessed child. Hallelujah. Hallelujah, child of God.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/hallelujah.html

Heavenletters #3808 Two Messages, April 29, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3808 Two Messages, April 29, 2011

God said:
There are many messages I give to you time and time again.
Here are two:
Remember you are a human being. Remember you are more than a human being.
Do these two messages sound contradictory? Be humble. Know your Greatness.
How can you know your Greatness and remain humble? When you know the Greatness that exists within you and every human being, you can only be humble. You are a carrier of God as simply and as innocently as your body carries your DNA. You are humble to be a carrier of God. You are glad and you are gracious, and you are the humblest of all in service to God.
The Great Ones were the humblest of all. It went without saying for them that it was God Who spoke through them. Their eyes were on Me and where I dwell. Their eyes were on the stars. Their eyes were on the magnificence of Heaven and the magnificence of Earth. Their humility was part of their Greatness. Imagine stars within stars, galaxies within galaxies, and God within the human beings who populate the Earth. Imagine greater than these, and what can you be but humble before the Majesty of God’s Creation where you dwell. And yet their attention was higher than that. Their vision was higher than that. And yet they never thought about higher and lower.
Aware that they are expressions of God’s Divine Will, the Great Ones felt humble to be so honored, and so they honored, and so they were humble. No one humbled them. They were humble. No one humbled them, you understand. They had no consideration of being anything but simple and Divine.

This was natural and normal. Their attention was on Me and not on themselves. Their attention was on what they could do to serve. Their attention was not on what they had done. They wore no medals. The privilege to serve was their medal, and it was their mettle.
Rags and riches were the same to them, for they had their eye on higher than the physical world and did not think of themselves as higher. They dwelled in the physical world. Their bodies lived in the physical world, and their hearts and souls served in the physical world. Their service was a by-product of their awareness of God and their connection to God and God’s connection to them. Their hearts did hand-stands in their service to Me. They could do no less. They knew who they were, and so they could be what they were, and yet they did not think about who they were. Their thoughts were not on themselves. Their thoughts were on God and how to serve God and God’s Creation.
They wanted to further God’s thought. They knew of My happiness, and that service was My happiness, and they were emboldened to serve My happiness for it was theirs. One with Me, they were not separate. They lived with a body just as you live with a body, and yet they lived far beyond the physical. They strode across Earth, and they strode across Heaven and the stars, and they were Creation in motion, and they were Creation in Stillness. They were not Godly. They did not think of themselves as Godly. They were not in the habit of thinking of themselves. They were in the habit of thinking of Me and My Will. They served well.
They thought of how to give you the happiness that was theirs. They shared Me with you. They raised you from the bowels of the Earth. They gave you the stars and beyond the stars. They gave you My love. They lit the world. And so they were humble, and so they were graced with the light that they lit.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/two-messages.html

Heavenletters #3812 Peace Takes Over Peaceably , May 3, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3812 Peace Takes Over Peaceably , May 3, 2011

God said:
I want to use the word henceforth. Henceforth, many whirling changes. Henceforth, much debris gets out of the way. Henceforth, your step will be lighter. All the gears will be oiled.
No longer will you be trudging. You will be stepping lightly. You have a running start. Henceforth, your feet hardly touch the Earth. You will be flying high.
One might say to you: “Hold on!” I will say, “Let go!” I will say that there is nothing for you to hold on to, beloveds, nor do you need to hold on. Holding on is from the past. Now we are speaking of glory to come.
Henceforth, love comes walking down the aisle. Henceforth, there is no trespass. All are openly welcomed in the world. Exclusivity has no foothold. Love is rampant. Henceforth, love is the norm. Love awaits you. Come into its parlor.
Love will assail you! There will be torrents of love, and torrents of love will be named peace.

Henceforth, you will breathe. Henceforth, you will recline into the arms of love. The world will soar with love. You will soar with love. Henceforth, you will reckon with love. Love will invade your home and the whole world. Love will be almighty. Its name shall be peace.
Henceforth, you are an impresario of peace. You are a bell-ringer of peace. Peace enters as a royal king. There is a surfeit of royaldom. Henceforth, everyone will practice peace. Not practice, you understand but live peace. Everyone will live peace the way a great pianist plays the piano at a concert. He is not practicing. He is playing, and he reaps applause. His play, of course, is itself his way of applauding. He makes music, and he awakens the God in everyone, and everyone awakens the God in the piano-players as he plays to a full house. Peace gets a standing ovation, and yet there is no sound made. Peace is like a hush of wonderment.
Welcome to peace on Earth where brother finds brother, and sister finds sister, and all is notably well. Who wants to create disarray in the midst of peace? This is not peace declared, you understand. This is peace in its majority. This is peace stumbled onto. The same way that, suddenly, there is spring, suddenly there will be peace. There will be no trumpets blaring. Peace will be undeclared. Peace will fall like quiet snow. The Earth will be covered in peace. Hearts will hush. The pulse of life will be light. The world will be lit up. It will be lit up quietly.
In the way that the crepuscule of twilight makes itself apparent, this is how peace enters the world to stay. Suddenly, there is peace, and you live in it. Where did all the noise go? Where went dissension? Where went struggle and force and control and patrol?
Henceforth, the end of an era, beloved. The world as you have come to know it is ending. The ending is seamless, however. There are no warring forces. There is no coup. Peace takes over peaceably. There is no marching. Peace takes over like a thin film of light. Peace takes over like mist. Peace is easy to get used to. It is as easy as pie.
Feel the peace in your heart now. It is establishing itself. It is a quiet take-over that peace makes. Peace has come to stay. Henceforth, peace alone reigns. Henceforth, peace is the custom. It is the lay of the land. It is the way of love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/peace-takes-over-peaceably.html

Heavenletters #3815 Bright Golden Light , May 6, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3815 Bright Golden Light , May 6, 2011

God said:
Do you have any idea of how enchanted I am with you? Yes, you. You with all your foibles, I adore you. That’s how it is. I love you, and I love the core of you.
With each of My children, I see a bright golden light. Each of you has that, is that. This is what I see. I see this golden reflection of Myself. That is the core of you. That is you without all the encumbrances you wrap around yourself.
I see your essence, and what I see is the essence of you. Your light, My light, are the same.
Your light is covered with a body and all your thoughts.
Imagine yourself for a moment, if you will, as bright beautiful radiating golden light. Imagine your heart as a bright sun revolving in your chest. That’s it. That’s who you are. A bright sun spinning. How Our light embraces.
At the core of you, you are no less than the Great Ones. What they had, you have too. It is all there within you. If only you could see yourself as this bright golden light, you would own the world. You would own Heaven. You would own love. You would own to love is what I mean. You would admit it. You would know Who you really are. You would not be blinded by your radiance. You would see for the first time. You would see yourself as I do see you. You would be light itself.
And then you would see everyone else the same. You would see Truth. You would move in Truth. You wouldn’t compromise Truth. You wouldn’t be distant from it. You would embrace the light of yourself which is Truth abiding. There is no other Truth than love, and you are the bright light of love. You feed the Earth and all in it with your abiding light. You are the light that shines. You are My Shining Light. You are the light of the Earth and you are the light of My love, resplendent on a world that needs Our light.
What could possibly trouble such beautiful golden swirls of light as My children are? What strength you are. What a Being. What nothings can you be entangled with? Let the entanglements go. Allow yourself to be the bright light that you most certainly are. You are nothing but bright light. All the rest is illusion you have been carrying on with. You have been talking to phantoms.
You are light and nothing but light. You are the radiance of My heart. You are My glance upon the world.
There are no conditions to My love, for I see My light in you. There is no fault to find with your beautiful light, and, when I look at you, that’s what I see, the magnificence of My light as if I were looking into a mirror. I am looking into a mirror that is you, and I see Myself. What is not to love?
I have said before that you are love and nothing but love. And now I tell you that light and love are One. Do not hide under the covers, beloveds. Bare your light so that the world and everyone in it is lighted. You are not this mortal dust. You are not meager. You are not suffering. You know not illness.

You are not timid. The Bright Light that you are knows not fear. What is there to fear? All bright light is One. You and I are One Bright Light. We are like laser light that pierces the world into knowingness of itself.
The seeming world is made of many bright lights, and so the world is lighted, and you are the lighting of it. You are the lighter of the world and the brightening of it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/bright-golden-light.html

Heavenletters #3818 One Magnificent Love , May 9, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3818 One Magnificent Love , May 9, 2011

God said:
Who but God could invent the stars, to say nothing of everything else beautiful, heartwarming, and inspiring? Who but God? Who but God could think of such treasures as the stars to link your life to?

Who could make the seeming days and nights and afternoons and evenings? Who else would think of laying out such a blanket of treasures above and below? This world of illusion is good. I look at it through your eyes, and I see it is good. Avail yourself, beloveds. Seek out the treasures I have gilded the lily with. In My bag of tricks are gold and confections and a myriad of tastes. What a God am I Who can conceive of desserts and give you so many ingredients for your sweet tooth.
What We are really talking about this morning is the Sweet Truth. There is Truth in everything imagined. Truth also lies within the imagined world. Love lives on Earth, does it not, the Sweetest Truth of All? See love. See how a father carries his sleeping child from his car to the house. The child can sleep knowing that she is treasured in her father’s arms.
How about you, My angels? Are you sleeping well in My arms of love? Maybe yes, maybe no. Sleep, although it may seem so, is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. And even when you cannot sleep, you can love being awake. Wherever you are, love where you are. You know, not to love where you are is only a habit. Lack of appreciation is only a habit. Turn your habits of thought around.
There are sticky fly traps that flies rush to. May you be a sticky trap for blessings. Acknowledge your affinity for blessings, and more will adhere to you. That which you are looking for, you will see. What are you looking for, dear angels? Look for the gifts you are surrounded with. Come to think of it, even your troubles are a gift because they expand you to your furthermost self, your Furthermost Self. And Who is that? It is I. It is We.
Did I create the stars for Myself or for the reflections of Myself? I like to think I created all the beauteous surroundings for you. Your heart beats through Mine, and My heart beats through yours.

You don't have to be aware of the levels of anything!
There is free will, and there is destiny. Sometimes it is hard to tell them apart. Sometimes you are guided. My children do fall into trances when it is as if they had been hypnotized -- or, they are sleepwalking. The course you take, whatever it is, is free will, and, concurrently, it is ordained. At the same time, had you made another choice, grabbed a star from the sky without looking, as it were, then that too would have been ordained. Everything is as if ordained, and nothing is ordained as well.

Gold falls from the sky, and, according to your perception, it is gold or a stone or nothing at all. It is awesome or fearsome. Whatever befalls, you will kick and scream -- or you will get up and take life as it comes. Ultimately, none of it matters. It matters now, however. It matters to your beleaguered heart very much.
It is said there are no mistakes, and yet, all of what transpires is nothing next to the bright light which you are, in sleet and snow, in good times and hard times, for there is, ultimately, no time at all, no treasures or untreasures, no folly, no wisdom. There is trudging, or there is dancing as you make your way to your true destiny with Me as My One Prize, My reward for Creation, the long-awaited receipt of your Self-Realization. What a gift you are, whatever your trip has seemed to you. There is no April Fool's Day. There is Our meeting as One with your awareness which is exactly where We started.
All is well.
It occurs to Me to say that you are My alpha and omega. What I want to say is that We are Love, and what more is there really to say when love alone is, and We are One Magnificent Love?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/one-magnificent-love.html

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network