Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3762 You Have Infinite Choices, March 14, 2011
Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3762 You Have Infinite Choices, March 14, 2011

God said:

If you ask Me what I am thinking, My answer is: “I am thinking of you.”
If you ask Me what I am doing, My answer is: “What am I doing? I do nothing. I AM, and that means I LOVE. I am here. That is what I do. I sit still and, by My Being, everything is created.”

The inception of all creation is in this moment. There is no other moment. It is not easy to convey to the world mind the existence of right now only. And yet, there is no train to the past. There is no train to the future. There is no string of existence. There is existence. There is no line that can be traced. There are no lines. There is love. We can say there is a Union of Love, and so love is joined, and yet love was never unjoined.

Time is a passing fancy. Space is too.

Life is a children’s fairy book with magnificent illustrations. There are the good children, and, for the sake of the story, ogres crop up. There are the innocents, and there are the wicked witches. Playing the witch can be fun. When you play the role of the witch, you can really go to town. There is some fascination in playing the role of witch. It allows opportunities that playing the prince or princess do not, at first glance, seem to allow. The villain, so it seems, can play a wider range.

The prince and princess are fully developed. The variants of the betrayer are not readily fully developed. There is only so far that the prince or princess can go before you dismiss the prince or princess. To your minds, however, unlimited is the betrayer.
Regardless, it is an experiment anyway. None of this is real. The only real is the love in Our hearts. Even the villain loves playing the bad guy, or maybe not. Maybe the bad guy isn’t all bad guy. Maybe he has remorse.

A real prince or princess has to be good all the time, so it is said.

Now, please don’t think that it is boring to be the prince or princess in life. All the possibilities just aren’t clear to you in theory. In actuality, the opportunities are infinite, just as you are infinite.

You can be the princess disguised as a homeless person or a prince disguised as a cop, just as you can be a DEA agent disguised as a bad guy.

Just as the villain may portray himself as a good guy, the appearance of the prince and princess may belie them.

And then there is opinion. One who hurt your heart may be an angel to someone else.
Every single day of your life you have a choice of who you are going to be.

I suggest that you be prince or princess. Do not think that this makes you a sissy. It makes you a hero. You may not make the headlines, but a hero nevertheless.

Every day you are given choices. Even in the tiniest moments, you are given a choice. In every moment, you are given a choice. You have the choice to smile or to frown. You have the choice to leap forward or to stay in the past.

Every moment you have the choice to be how much of a prince or princess you are going to be. You have a choice to share or not to share. You have a choice to give your heart or to steel your heart. You have the choice to bless or not to bless. You have the choice to polish life or to dim it. You have infinite choices, beloved.

Wear not disguises. Know Who you are. All villains are in disguise. They are disguised from themselves.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-have-infinite-choices.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Heavenletters #3766 The Voice of Love , March 18, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3766 The Voice of Love , March 18, 2011

God said:

I speak to you only from the bottom of My heart. There is no other place for Me to speak from. I have One Voice. That is how it is. I have the Voice of Love. I am not a God of thunder and lightning. I am a God of Love.

I know you sometimes feel that I do terrible things, that I cause floods and havoc and death and all that.

Once upon a time there was a Norse God of Thunder. What a hullabaloo, yet all he was doing, was rearranging his furniture in the attic. That was all the noise and lightning. A simple God was clearing the way.

A God of Love loves, yet He is not always at liberty to suit you to a T. You have free will. I, Who have the freest Will in Heaven and on Earth, am not always at liberty to change the whole ballgame. It is not exactly that I go along with the past, yet I take care to protect the very foundation of the wobbly Earth you stand on. There are matters in motion that are better left in motion. To you, of course, death of the body is horrific. I do not see as you do. I understand how you see. I don’t exactly fluff it off, nor can I follow your vision. If I followed your vision, you do not know what would happen to the world. You don’t know what a jumble would be made of it. I encourage you to see from My vaster point of view, and then your eyes will widen, and everything will fall into place because you see better.

I am a God of Love.

I suppose you could say that, once upon a time, I laid down the law. It is love I laid down. My love is far-seeing. I would not remove a single brick of it.

Even in what you may see as the worst tragedy, there is another view or more from which to see it. A child loses his toy truck, and he cries his heart out. The truck is gone. The child cries his heart out. He will survive the loss of his truck. He does, doesn’t he?
Whatever occurs in the changeable world hastens you along. Whatever happens is a step up. You may not like it. Nevertheless, you have been boosted up. No one likes to flunk a test. Yet that very event may be a blessing. You have heard the expression: blessing in disguise. Everything you perceive as loss is a blessing. You do not yet see how.

The whole world was presented to you with love. Of course, it is all a blessing. And when you cannot see the blessedness, then know it is a blessing in disguise. If everything is a blessing, and the blessing part is unknown to you, then it must indeed be a blessing in disguise. You don’t know how or why. You don’t know how a deep loss can be a blessing. How can a broken heart be a blessing? Yet, even down the human road, you may begin to see.

Whole books have been written on how can there be tragic events involving good people. Events are not punishment. Let Me say that despite the impact events have on you, no matter how much they rend your heart, there is something more to be seen. The world speaks of tragedy. I don’t. Even in what you see as tragedy, tragedy is not. You do not see Me weeping. If there were loss as you see it, then I would be a God of weeping when I am a wholesome God of Love. It is better for Me to love. I ask you not to suffer. Suffering is an affliction you put on top of certain events. You don’t have to.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-voice-of-love.html

Heavenletters #3769 What Possession Is There in Heaven, March 21, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3769 What Possession Is There in Heaven, March 21, 2011

God said:
Are you to reflect the world, or is the world to reflect you?
Both.
Do your cupboards reveal the state of the world?
Orderliness is not everything by a long shot, yet orderliness is something. It could be a place to start.
If you would like to surpass world order as it exists now, then begin by straightening out your own cupboards.
Your life is certainly more than the physical, yet there is nothing wrong in making the physical compatible with ease and simplicity. Where else would you begin? Start and finish today. If you open your cupboards, and things fall out, you are overdue.
If there are things in your path to trip over, move them now. Clear your way. Make your path smooth. There is more to this than metaphor.
Start with a clear slate.
Wash the windows of your mind.
Your home reflects you, and you reflect your home.
Ascend from any stuckness of the past. Remove obstacles on all levels. Start from where you are now.
No disturbance prevents Me whatsoever. But congestion does affect you. You clear your throat. You clear your lungs. Clear out physical accumulations on all levels. There isn’t a better time.
When there are obstacles, you have imposed them upon yourself. Your life models itself after you.
Invite friends. That may help you clean out corners.
If you want to be a lightworker, it will be in good stead for you to travel light. What do angels carry with them? They carry their light. They carry their love. Angels do not even need wings to fly. They fly with love and no extra baggage. No baggage at all.
Amass love, and that’s it. That is the only accumulation to have, and, yet, love is not accumulated. It moves on. It doesn’t stay still. It doesn’t grow stale. Love is not hoarded. It is given. Give way to love.
Do not litter your closets.
Which comes first? Clarity or a clear path? Clear your path, and then you will be clear. It is amazing how well you do even in disorder. But why have it? It is now time for you to let go of everything. When you are orderly, you can even let go of orderliness. It is only a backdrop.
This is not a lesson in housekeeping. This is a lesson in freeing your soul from riff-raff. Possessions can be riff-raff.
Your soul survives everything. Make your soul’s flight plans easy. Let your soul take off untrammeled. Clear skies from now on.
Have one bowl. One knife. One fork. One spoon. Fill the bowl with one orange. Eat an orange simply with your fingers. One orange is more delicious than three or four oranges.
Everything but love, not in moderation, but in minimalization. Minimal gives a great return. Remember Oneness in all things. Heave ho the past. The past is never. The present is always.
What possession is there in Heaven? Only love. Peace. Happiness. Love and more love. Love multiplied into Oneness.
Sate yourself with Oneness. One heart, one mind. Love Oneness. Multiply Oneness, and it is still One. There is One Day, and it is Today. There is one You, and it is I. I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. There is no sewing Me up.
Let yourself be unsewn.
Let yourself be a tower of love. Let yourself be love untrammeled, love held high, love above all. Love is enough. Love is the only plenty there is. Let love sustain itself. Let love sustain you. Love sustains the world, and you are part of the world, just as you are part of Me, or even the Wholeness of Me as We fly together and are never apart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-possession-is-there-in-heaven.html

Heavenletters #3773 In Our Garden , March 25, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3773 In Our Garden , March 25, 2011

God said:
Allow Me. Allow Me to love you. Allow My love for you to be known. Allow love to rise in the world. Is there anything else that is needed, I ask you, than more perception of love, more allowance of love, more love to be given and love to be received?
What is peace but surety of love? What is peace but the pillow of love you lie on?
If peace were everywhere in the world, what could be missing? Well, yes, strife would be missing.

Tumult would be missing. Fear, stress, horror, dislike, distrust, dis-anything would be missing.

Commotion, haste, waste, confusion, blame would be erased from the face of the Earth. Anything unlovely would be gone. There would be nothing unlovely to see, and you would not see it anyway, for peace is the mist that beautifies all that is. You and I as One – We --are all that is. The world will start to dance to My tune. Previously, the world has not always been dancing to My tune. It may have been dancing to this tune or that.
You say that the world certainly has not been dancing to your desired tune either, but who has been playing the chords played? What chorus have you participated in, and what instruments have you held in your hands? Have you been playing the flute of love and peace in your home? Never mind anyone else – what about you?
Remove the splinter from your own eye. Remove the taut threads in your own heart. What are you reverberating to when your heart is fretful and hurting? What numbers have you called up?
Be the peace you desire, or say you desire. Obviate what is not peace, and peace will reign. Even better than that, come into the Garden of Eden with Me. We will write a different script. We can have movies in Eden, if you like. The thing is that you will know what is movie and what is the Garden itself.

You will know Reality, and, when you play, you will know that it is only play. You will play the game of life, and you will play it well. There will be enlivenment and no franticness. There will be liveliness and no dismay. All dismay is feigned anyway. Part of you already knows that dismay and such are drama, drama, drama. Curtains will not fool you. You will know what is true and what is fiction in Our Garden.
There will be no serpents, or, if there are, they will be loving pets, and you will love them. You will not know anything that is not love. There will be varieties of love like flowers. There will be love and more love, and you will give it, and you will receive it all in one motion. Three cheers for love. Three cheers for Me, and three cheers for you.
Who will know the difference between you and between Me? Who will even think of such a thing?

Difference? Dissidence? Where could difference and dissidence exist except as a made-up thing, made-up just for the fun of it. No one would transgress, for there would be nothing to transgress to.
The lilies of the field will be peace, and peace will grow everywhere as the sun shines and hearts melt into the molten gold of Oneness. Flowers will pick flowers. The fruit of My vine will pick the fruit of My vine. Hearts will be polished apples. Thoughts will become a chorus of angels. Your thoughts will spin and manifest themselves, and angels will dance on the head of a pin, and all will be happy, and there will be drums of happiness, happiness, happiness beating the cadence of the world. Here come the drums.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-our-garden.html

Heavenletters #3780 Let Your Heart Be Free, April 1, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3780 Let Your Heart Be Free, April 1, 2011

God said:
The heart that aches is off-track. The mind has focused the heart on matters that are not for the heart to focus on. A beautiful heart made in Heaven is not to focus on worry, on debts or trespasses. The heart is to focus on love. Blessed is the heart that is left to focus on love in peace.
Your beautiful heart is not meant to be a horse that you gallop. If your heart were a horse, it would be gentle. It would not be harnessed. It would pasture in the grass. It would romp and frolic. No holds barred. The pasture is the place for a steed of love. Let your heart graze.
Do not lock the horse of your heart in the barn of fear. Do not lock your heart at all.
Give it fresh grass to graze on. Do not give your heart that which is from the past. Think well of this horse of love and honor it. You would not give it old stale moldy fodder from the past. Only clean food for your beautiful heart.
Never again are you to fill your heart with angst. Your duty to your heart is to let it graze in green pastures. Do not relentlessly ride heartache. Let your heart rest. Pat it down. Give it fresh water. Give your heart the best grass to graze on. This is your heart We are talking about, Our heart, this great mutual gift that is Ours to treasure. Take care of your heart in My Name.
Let your horse of love frolic in the pasture. You don’t need to build fences to keep the horse reined in. Let your horse be a high-jumper who jumps over put-up borders. Do not keep your heart of love insulated or tied up and fraught with what is not worth a heart’s time.
Yes, your heart must be given free rein. Don’t worry, your heart won’t get lost. It will bring you Home safely. The only way worthy for your heart -- My heart on loan to you -- is for you to let it roam free. Your heart, your beautiful heart, is not meant to be tied in knots. How constrictive are knots. There should be a law against them.
Put signs up, not fences. “Heaven for all hearts to roam in.” “Let hearts roam the range.” “No hijacking or worry or anguish of any kind allowed.” “This is a pasture for hearts.” “Heart Haven.” “Spa for Hearts.” “Fresh Hearts Here.” “Hearts of Delight.” “Untrammeled Hearts.” “Free Hearts.”
Give your heart a rest. Let it play. Let it have fun. Do not foist worry and such on your heart. Feed your heart with golden thoughts.
Do not rent your heart out. Do not loan your heart out to worry. Do not lasso your heart. Do not rein it in. Give your heart the whole Universe to roam in. Let your heart reach the stars and the galaxies. Restore your heart to its original state of love.
Let not your heart be haunted. Do not scare your heart. Let your heart be a beautiful morning glory that climbs fences and is not held back by them. Be your heart’s best friend. Love your heart, and let it go. Let it fly Heavenward. Let your heart take wing. Let your heart be the angel it was born to be. Let your heart be awake to love and more love. Let nothing get in the way of your heart and love. Ride on love.
Free your heart from limits. Let your heart be true. Barriers are false. Barriers to love are like weeds that choke your heart. Let your heart be free.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/let-your-heart-be-free.html

Heavenletters #3783 Turn On the Lights, April 4, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3783 Turn On the Lights, April 4, 2011

God said:
Automatic. Love is automatic. Only you have stepped in and tried to boss love around. You want love to appear on signal. You want to dress it up. You want to whip it into shape.
The word love may be too much for you to handle. Then use the word care. Can you admit that you are a caring person? Can you tell Me that you do not care? You care a lot. Your caring may be skewed, but that you are someone who cares cannot be in dispute. You care deeply even for all that which you say you do not care about.
Perhaps as a child, you did not care about school. Or did you? Even in boredom and antipathy, you cared. You may have cared so much that you turned off your caring.
Later in romance, you cared so much that, when the one you cared about did not return your caring, your caring turned around into not caring.
Will you turn on the lights of your love once again, and just love, and love some more, and, now, in your heart and in your mind, greet all those you had turned your heart from. Allow yourself to care.
Care about yourself as well.
Some would call this caring the same as forgiving. Even erase forgiving, and just admit you care. If you had not cared, you would not have hardened your heart. A hardened heart is a heart that spoke. The heart said: “I will NOT care. I will cast this person or this event or series of events from my heart. I will evict whatever hurts from my heart of hearts. Period. I will not let someone or something stay within. I turn them out. I put up a sign in big red letters: ‘No admittance.’ I put up another sign: ‘Stay out.’”
And so you let discordance in. You close your heart and say: “Hardeners, welcome.” “Firmness, welcome.” “Fierceness, welcome.” “Ice, welcome.” “Grit, welcome.” “Sandpaper, welcome.” “Abrasion, welcome.” And, so, your heart becomes rusted.
Remove the rust by admitting that you do not have a heart of iron. You have a heart of gold. Now melt the gold of your heart so that it can once again flow through every corner of the world.
Your love can be silent. You can carry on love in silence. And yet your love will be heard. You will hear it. You will hear the rush and flow of love, and you will be inundated with it and the love in your heart will open its reserve, and the world will once again be the land of milk and honey. Flow gently, heart of love.
Your heart is meant to change the world. By the love flowing in your heart, the world will change. All your demands and insistence that the world reform are counter-productive. All your instructions are naught. All your knowing better how the world should turn is naught. All your superiority is naught.

Love alone prevails.
Start with love. Start love up. Even if your heart has been like an antique car in the garage, turn that crank. Rev up that car. Zoom with it. Restore this garaged heart of yours and let it take off. Let it get going again. Turn on the ignition. Turn on the lights of your heart. Back out of the driveway, and then shift gears. Even an unused boarded-up heart can shift gears.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/turn-on-the-lights.html

Heavenletters #3787 Like a Wireless Connection on Earth , April 8, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3787 Like a Wireless Connection on Earth , April 8, 2011

God said:
The perfection you seek is not perfectly dotted i’s and crossed t’s. The perfection you seek is within you. The buck stops with you, beloveds. Where is your acceptance? Where are you hiding or placing your appreciation of the world?
This is not easy to see, yet the world unfolds perfectly. The world has brought you to the place of awareness that you are at now. That is a perfect reckoning. All that transpires is a stepping-stone. Even every stumble is a stepping-stone.
No longer are you to make judgments. No longer are you to deplore the world or anyone. This is not being without standards or having loose standards. Have standards for yourself.
If My view imposes on your view, it imposes love. Reflect love and eschew judgment. All the conclusions you draw are judgments. You are meant to be a lover, not a judge. Tear off those black robes of thought. They hold the world back and are not in your best interest.
Instead of telling the world to smarten up, smarten up yourself. Even what is not understood can be accepted. Look for the blessings, beloveds, for you are blessed.
The world would tell you otherwise. Accept the world as it is, and yet think for yourself. There is not a stalemate between you and the world. There is a bridge. Build bridges. Like horizons, you will walk across them. A bridge takes you somewhere. Where do you want to go?
You are the bridge you cross. Be that bridge between Heaven and Earth. Your heart is the bridge. It is as if you lay yourself down. You stretch yourself so your toes hold to Earth and your fingers touch Heaven. Others will walk across the bridge your consciousness makes. Others have been bridges for you, and now you are a bridge for others.
You do not make yourself a bridge of explanations. You are a bridge that says little. You are a great bridge, however. You help many across the span. As a child, you were a bridge. You are a bridge from love to love. You are a rainbow, and you arc over the Universe. You provide the stepping stones. You give great service.
You beckon. You beckon with your heart. Your heart is not for nothing. Your heart is for something. You are the outreach of the Universe. You are My arms that embrace. You balance the Universe. The world harkens to you.
You are the bridge, and your thoughts are the bridge. You can take the world anywhere. You might as well take the world to what is named Heaven. It is where I am, and you and all the rest have been invited to join Me here. You are the path. You point the way, or you point elsewhere.
It is for you to lead the world. You are the beckoner. To be the bridge you are meant to be, you have to have reached Heaven so that you can show the way.
There is nothing you do for yourself alone. It is an impossibility to do anything for yourself alone. You pull up, or you pull down. Wherever you go, the world goes with you. Have you thought you were unimportant? You are essential. Be the pioneer. Be the pacesetter.
Let My Voice be heard. It can be heard without drums. My Voice permeates. It can reach everywhere.
Consider yourself a transmitter. Attention doesn’t go to the transmitter. Attention rightfully goes to the message. Send My messages. Certainly, don’t send your peeves. You are like a wireless connection on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/like-a-wireless-connection-on-earth.html

Heavenletters #3794 Seasons in Your Life , April 15, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3794 Seasons in Your Life , April 15, 2011

God said:
What are you shying away from? I will answer for you. You are shying away from love, My love. You want it, and you shy away from it.
My love shakes your very foundation. I would like that you would believe that you deserve My love, that you deserve it from the moment of your birth and through the Eternalness of your life.
What if you had never known anything but My love, how would you be feeling now? How would you walk and talk, Kings and Queens of the Universe?
How would you savor life then? What would you make of your life then?

And so may it be now. Now is of the essence, and you are of the essence of now.
Have no resistance to My love. You have said you want love more than anything. Then, take My love. Hold it deep in your heart. Dare to love Me, and dare to accept My love, for it is yours. You have been balking at love. You never thought you would, yet that’s what you have been doing.
Hold up your arms and put them around My neck. I speak figuratively, of course. Embrace Me. Hold on to Me. You are exactly where you are meant to be.
What about the anxiety you are wracked with? Look at it this way:
There is a mosquito buzzing around. A mosquito is not calamity. It is only a mosquito. Beloveds, you have God on one hand, and mosquito on the other. You tend to mix up everything together. It may even feel to you that everything weighs the same. You may even think that a mosquito, so to speak, weighs as much as God, or even more.
How much do you think My role in your life weighs? Who has been taking care of you right along? You don’t think you were going along, all alone without Me, do you? Some like to think that way, or like to hold Me accountable for everything. Some like to credit themselves with running their lives.
All the matters that assail you, what are they worth? They are not worth all your attention. They are worth none of it.
Trees bud in spring. In fall, leaves fall. Blossoms fall in summer. In winter, trees are covered with snow. These are seasons. There are seasons in your life as well, only your seasons are short. You may have all the seasons in the same day or twice a day. Seasons are short, and you have work in the world to do for Me.
I am the Doer, yet you are to do My work for Me. I am not lazy. I am not handicapped. From the silence of My heart and thought, the world erupts, and My willing children help the world along.
You are My waiters and waitresses in God’s Restaurant. Serve, eat your fill, and serve again.
Let not mosquitoes rule your happiness. Which do you choose? Mosquito or God? At this moment, which do you choose? Choose once and for all.
Say to yourself:
“God clears the way for me. He is clearing the way for me now. He pulls me in His sleigh of love. His love requires nothing of me but my awareness of it. It is always here, God’s love, surrounding me. I am so busy dealing with mosquitoes that sometimes I forget God’s hand on my shoulder.
“From now on, my first thought is God. From now on, my last thought is God. And all the thoughts in between are also God-centered.
“God is the Center of my life. Mosquitoes are not. A thousand mosquitoes are not.
“Now I consider mosquitoes like the paper napkins that accompany a meal. I wipe my hands on them and throw the napkins away. I don’t keep paper napkins. I do not analyze and diagnose them. There is need for me to get up from the table of difficulties and get going.

“Now I zoom to love. That’s it. I zoom to God’s love, and I spread it. I lay down a blanket of God’s love. I am getting ready for a picnic of God’s love. And all who want to join, come sit down with God.”
Remember God, and pass by all else. All else, you pass by. You keep nothing but My love, and you can never lose it. You can throw My love away, and still it won’t leave. My love stays with you. My love never strays. My love for you is right where it belongs.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/seasons-in-your-life.html

Heavenletters #3797 Look! Just look!, April 18, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3797 Look! Just look!, April 18, 2011

God said:
Think of the magnificence of Creation. It is amazing. Yes, I brag, I boast. Look! Just look! Look at one flower. Look at one of your hands, one finger, one palm. Look at your lips that utter speech. Look at language. Look at the wind blowing the leaves of the tree. Look at the amazing kaleidoscope of the world I gave you to twirl.
I did not so much create as I desired. I did not manufacture. I placed an order. I didn't even give the design. I gave My dream of the design. I said what I wanted, and then, behold, Creation created itself. It could be said that I requested a marvelous rooming house, a place where there would be room for everyone. And guess what else? That creation would have moving parts and be ever anew!

Everything in Creation would change. Everything in Creation would grow. Everything in Creation would be mobile. Everything would fluctuate. Everything in Creation would leap!
And yet, underlying the hop, skip, and jumps would be stillness of the first order. Incredible stillness, unmoving, unchanging, a perfect non-shifting platform where all the dancing could take place. What a commotion on top of what is no motion at all.
Can you imagine sound? Who could have thought of it! And eyes and all that to see with them. Colors. Who thought of touch and endless textures? Where did taste begin? Who thought of tongues?

And who created the varieties of scents and noses to procure and differentiate the varieties?
Who thought of a brain and a heart! What a commanding presence was Mine - is Mine - and how the record player spins continuously. And then, due to My vision and My desire, you appeared. Wow, I am good! All I had to do was to have the idea, and My idea manifested. Creation appeared with a drum roll. It was so exciting what I had wrought.
Can it be true that sometimes you are bored and find nothing to do, to look at, to occupy yourself with? In that case, sit with your eyes closed and contemplate the world I made for you and all that I placed in it for you to enjoy. Contemplate a glorious God Who admires the handiwork that got set in motion.

And then there are the other players. Of course, the sun, moon, and stars are players. And there are many unseen players and settings and props.
Most of all, there is you. You are like My accompaniment. You go along with Me. The stage I set for you intrigues Me. I watch a play. You come on stage. I watch you. I read a book I can't put down. The book is ongoing. There is always a new chapter or a new bridge. There is always something new, and there are births of babies. I arranged for everything. There are mothers and fathers. Who else but I could have called mothers and fathers into Being? What an artist I am. What a Being are you.
I continually gaze at what I have made when I made you and the Universe, you for the Universe, and the Universe for you. Such entwinement. What a knitter I am. What a craftsman. Even though I didn't knit or craft, I will take credit. A force from My heart created you and everything. That's how I am the Original Source. A sound came out of My mouth. I took a breath, and there was the whole canopy laid out with all its stillness and all its moving parts. I have never stopped admiring all that came into Being nor have I paused in the breathtaking one act of Creation that has filled My heart. From the woven threads of My love, I soul-crafted you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/look-just-look.html

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Replies

This reply was deleted.