Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3741 This Moment of Eternity with God, February 21, 2011

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3741 This Moment of Eternity with God, February 21, 2011

God said:

There is no reason to not enjoy life on Earth.

Ouch, I hear the hullabaloo! I hear you say: “If You, God, had to have my boss at work…my teenager…my broken leg…my sick child… If You, God, had just lost your job, your house, your best friend… If You, God, just had a divorce, been wrongfully imprisoned, flunked a test, lost your credit cards...”

I know I just cut you short because you can think of a few hundred more reasons why you can’t enjoy life on Earth. All right, you want to go on? “If You, God, had a rash all over your face, lost your boyfriend, had indigestion, not enough money, no place to live, were hungry, were born blind, lost your legs, were tired, didn’t get sleep last night or the night before, got a speeding ticket…”

Beloveds, I rest My case.

There is someone with one or more of the problems listed who is enjoying life. I tell you what, you can even enjoy what is difficult.

Are you at the mercy of difficult times in life? Are you merely a yoyo? Are you a pawn of the Universe?

Are you My child or not? Whose child could you be?

You might as well be happy. All your troubles are going to wash away anyway. All you really have anyway is this moment of non-time. Any way, any way, any way. All you really have is this moment of Eternity with Me. That’s all there is, these seeming little increments of passing moments. This is it. In this very moment, there is the glory.

You can enjoy the heat, and you can enjoy the cold. You can enjoy even when your body suffers something, big or little. You can enjoy these strings of life. You can be something to yourself. You can be something to somebody else. On Earth, you always happen to be a moment of Me.

It is surefire right now that you are alive. You are alive in My heart, and you are alive on Earth. There is no end to what you can enjoy on Earth. So, start enjoying. Locate that which to enjoy. It’s all in your mind anyway. Your mind can think happy thoughts as well as unhappy thoughts. Thoughts are thoughts. If you can think one way, you can think another.

On one hand… On the other hand…

You can be short or tall and be happy. You can be fat, slim, sensitive, insensitive, naughty, nice, and be happy. You can be nervous and be happy. Life doesn’t have to be even-Steven for you to be happy. Life can be unfair, and you can be happy. Despite advantages, the rich are not happier than the poor. Despite disadvantages, the poor can be happy. Little or big things, you can be happy.

There is no reason for you to be unhappy. You can be unhappy about something, and that does not have to take over your life. The trouble can be going on, and you can still be enlivened in that moment. There are pieces of life, each strung after the other. Whichever bead of life you are at in this moment, you can be happy.

I suggest that you decide to be happy. You don’t have to be deliriously happy. Just even-natured. Just aware of your good fortune. Just that. If you are ill, you are being taken care of. If you are in pain, your body is in pain. Your mind doesn’t have to tell you that pain is all there is. If your heart aches, you have a heart that is even capable of aching. It all depends on what your mind makes of everything and what it tells you.

Now you tell your mind: “My happiness is not dependent upon circumstances. My happiness is dependent upon what you, my mind, say, and what I take to heart.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/this-moment-of-eternity-with-god.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Heavenletters #3748 The Essence of Life, February 28, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3748 The Essence of Life, February 28, 2011

God said:

I love you. I also like you. I like your spirit. I like your stride. I like your courage in life.

Life takes courage because of your deep belief in the significance of your body. You are so associated with your body that you are deep down quite sure that you cannot exist without it. Of course, intellectually you may understand that your body is a subsidiary of you, and, yet, naturally, your body is precious to you. It has been more real than the Reality of you.

You have been scammed. You have been led to believe that you can’t live without your body. You focus on the existence of your body and what vitamin to take next, what cure will ensure the long existence of your body. I, too, wish good health to your body.

It is a magnificent structure, and you can take photos of it, and you can look at yourself and know that you exist. You existed before this particular body, and you will exist after this body. We can say that your current body is a symbol of you. It is like a V for Victory. It is a B for Body. It is a B for Buddy, for you are long associated with this fleeting body. You don’t like to see it change.

All the attention on make-up is to disguise the fact that the human body changes and ages, and that yours does too. There is a great desire to close your eyes to this. And so you spend your life retracting the everlasting qualities that are truly your existence, your lifelong existence, your eon-long existence, your eternal infinite existence. Oh, My, yes, you are by no means limited to a body.

Bodies may go to hospitals, but not you, beloveds. You are irrespective of illness. You are irrespective of buildings. You are irrespective of everything but the essence of love that you are. You are long-lasting love. You are eternal love. You require no boundaries except you live inside one while you play at being a human being on Earth. You make mud pies on Earth.

You like boundaries and borders on Earth. You don’t like the idea that you could come to the edge of the Earth and fall off. You like the fact that you adhere to Earth, somehow stick to it. And you like to be made of bone and flesh which clearly your body is. You don’t know so much about the spirit that you are said to be. Can it be shown to you? Can you take a photo of it? Can you put beautiful clothes on it? What difference does it make, you wonder, that you have spirit? It makes all the difference in the world to you to have your body. It allows you to frolic on Earth.

The thing is that you are not Earthbound. You are not bound to the physical. You are also a player behind the scenes. You are a mighty player behind the scenes. You are a frequent flyer. You scan the Heavens. You associate with the essence of Earth and Heaven which are, after all the same attar of life, as it were. Yes, you are the essence of life. Essence is mightier than its appearance.

You appear in the world as a body. Your body is like a bottle that holds the perfume. The bottle is not the perfume. It is the container of it. It is only a bottle.

Ah, but what the body encloses, the essence of you is far, far more than a body.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-essence-of-life.html

Heavenletters #3752 Wish Upon the Stars , March 4, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3752 Wish Upon the Stars , March 4, 2011

God said:

How beautiful you are. Even in your dismay and questioning, you are beautiful. You are a quantity unknown to yourself. You deny knowledge of yourself. You deny knowledge of Our One Self, and yet you do know, and yet you scurry around on Earth. You pace back and forth. Your mind paces back and forth. You are unsure of yourself. You don’t know who you are. You look to the stars and wish upon them. You wish upon yourself. You see My bright light and don’t know that the same light is yours. You plead ignorance.

What responsibility are you hesitant of? If you were to recognize your light in the stars, what are you afraid would happen to your inherent intrinsic light? Do you fear you would lose it? No, beloveds, you would have it. You do have it, and then you would know what you have and what you are. You are the Bright Light of God that shines and makes hearts dance.

Do you fear that shining your light is too much for your heart? Not at all. Your heart has been waiting to shine. Your heart has been longing to share its brightness. All your longings put into one are this: Your heart’s desire is to shine and shine and cover the Earth with the brightness of stars. Okay, sleep at night, and be the stars of God’s light shining by day and your light will mingle with the stars. You may think that is a dream, yet at night you do sparkle with the stars. Your attraction to stars tells you that you and the stars share a great inheritance of God’s light. You and the stars light up the world. You carry the world in your hearts, beloveds. You hold the world up in your light. You cradle the Earth in your light. You and the stars are the same.

Keep looking up at the stars. They are the night lights of the soul.

Light is very desirable to you. Why do you think your heart loves the panorama of sunrise and sunlight so much? In their beauty, you recognize yourself. You are the same display of light. You see and don’t see at the same time. Can you imagine the vista that is before Me every time I look at you? I never stop looking at you. I never stop seeing the beauty of your light. It fills My heart with wonder. Look what I have created. Look at My life’s work. You were no work at all. You were My pleasure. You are My delight. Think of it, you are derived from My light. You are spectacular. I do not exaggerate.

The difficulty with you is that you seemingly turn your light on, and you seemingly turn it off. Leave your light on. It is only in your mind that you can switch it off. When you experience what you call suffering, that is a signal to you that you have attempted to turn your light off. Turning light off cramps your heart. This is not your style. This is not the style of the human heart to hurt itself. It is an attempt, however, and this attempt you call suffering, as if it had been done to you, when it is you yourself who has pulled the switch on yourself.

Leave your heartlight on, and what you call suffering will not arise. It is the attempted closing of your heart that causes your heart to ache. You are the doorkeeper of your heart. Keep your heart open. Keep it open with the outpouring and in-pouring of your light of love. Do this in My Name.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/wish-upon-the-stars.html

Heavenletters #3755 Bless You, World , March 7, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3755 Bless You, World , March 7, 2011

God said:

Imagine that you stand at a mountain peak, and you seemingly see a vista of the whole world. Look down on the world with love. Imagine that you are I, God, and bless the world. Open your arms wide and say: “Bless you, world. I bless all the hills and dales and flowers and people and all growing things. I bless the people in every country of the world. I bless the rivers and lakes. I bless everyone and everything everywhere. I leave out no continent. I leave out no galaxy. I include all.”

Blessings are meant to be all-inclusive. There are to be no blessings for one and not another. All are to be blessed. All are to be blessed by all.

May all the children on Earth be healthy, wealthy, and wise. May all the children on Earth be blessed by you. If the world is your family, make it so. Make it so no one is left out. Care for all with your heart. You do not go around to fix everything. You simply care for all in your heart. Your heart has room for all. Your heart has no room for stinginess.

If you pray, pray beyond your territory. Pray beyond your horizon. It costs no more to pray for all.

Of course, I do not pray. You might say I issue My prayers through you, yet I do not pray. What would I pray for? If My desires are prayers, then my prayers are fulfilled. I desire all good, and that is what there is, and that is what there will be. My desires are answered before I formulate them. Whatever My desire, expressed or not, it comes to pass. I have only one way of looking at things. Actually, I don’t look. I know.

I know the Truth whereof I speak. I do not speak to Myself. I do not say My thoughts aloud to keep them in mind. All my thoughts are beyond thought. They are love. There are no words to describe love, Mine or yours. Love is beyond words. Love is even beyond understanding. I have no need to understand love for I am imbued with love.

Love is all I know, and I know it very well. I came from love. I am love that arose from the Nothingness. Love is the power and the glory. Love is all-powerful, glory-full, full of itself without thought about it.

Love is a transformer. Love can perform magic tricks. Love can turn the appearance of non-love into love itself. Love is a transformer. Love transforms everything into itself. This is what love does. Love is a great multiplier.

To all things, love is the answer.

Yet what I mean by love may not be what you mean. I am speaking of a state of consciousness where all you can do is love in the sense of more abstract overall love. I do not mean going around and doing errands of love. By all means, do errands of love yet do them with a full heart. Do not do them to show yourself that, after all, you are a good person.

It is guaranteed that, at the base of all, you are a good person. Perhaps for a while, you play the part of someone who has run away from his or her goodness. Reclaim your goodness now. Being for good means being for growth. Another way to say that is being for good means being for expansion.

Even when you cannot expand your own heart, you can expand another’s.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/bless-you-world.html

Heavenletters #3759 The Light of Your Heart Plays on the Leaves, March 11, 2011

* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3759 The Light of Your Heart Plays on the Leaves, March 11, 2011

God said:

My heart is bright sunlight. There is no dark forest of My heart, nor is there a dark forest of your heart. Sometimes clouds pass by your heart, that’s all. The so-called dark side of you is not Truth. The Truth is that your heart is lit by the sun. Your heart is bright sunlight. The light of your heart plays on the leaves.

What is buried is often called the dark side. Any darkness in a heart is an interloper. It does not belong there. It definitely does not belong there. Only warm bright melting love belongs in your heart. Your heart was made for naught else.

It is a hoax perpetuated on you that there is darkness housed in your heart. It may seem so. Tests may show so. Incidents in your life may show so, and yet, even so, the human heart is made of gold.

Some hearts get frozen mid-stream. They too can be melted. Let the sunshine of My love melt any and all hardened hearts. My love can undo the crustiness of any heart. Any barrier in your heart is a fake, yet fakes have more than once been believed in. Not a sliver of ice is to remain in your heart.

Underneath all the crust, your heart lies as warm as Mine. All hearts are created in the image of My heart. There is a flowing river of love in your heart just as there is in Mine. The floes of ice are leaving. Freezing is not permanent. It is temporary. Besides, freezing is illusory.

Your heart is meant to stay warm. Your heart is meant to be open and warm and to envelop all hearts. You are big-hearted. Your heart was never meant to close even a little bit.

Whatever may have contributed to the cooling down of your heart is a temporary freeze, and is there for you to thaw. Ice is no protection for you. Ice snaps and cracks.

Warm your heart by the fire of My heart, and your heart will stay consistently warm.

Whatever closed the door of your heart, even a little bit, was an accident. It was not supposed to happen. Reverse this now. Open your heart. Open it wide. Whatever wrongs were committed against you were mistakes. You do not need to carry your or others’ mistakes with you. Step over mistakes, no matter whose they are, or kick them away, or stomp on them. These mistakes have to go. Erase them, or delete them. In any case, be done with them. Enough crackling of an innocent heart. Foreswear errors from now on. Anything that hurt your heart is an error. Your heart is meant to open, and open it shall. You shall throw away any keys that have locked your heart. Unlock your heart, and then throw away the keys. They do you no good.

Opening your heart does you good. Opening your heart is the only cure for a hardened heart or a broken heart or a stuttering heart. No need to analyze. No need at all. No inquiry is necessary. Injury does not belong to you, and you must not keep it.

Unsheathe your heart now. Shine it. Polish it. Secure your heart in its openness. A closed heart is not a happy heart, and your heart is meant to be happy.

Take off all the scarves you have worn. Take off those mittens from your heart. Unbutton any coats you have covered your heart with. Remove falseness. A cold heart is false. A warm heart is true.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-light-of-your-heart-plays-on-the-leaves.html

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network