Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3654 - Stars Shine

Heavenletters #3654 - Stars Shine Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3654 Stars Shine, November 26, 2010 God said: Wherever you are, you are. You think it makes a big difference where you are, yet you are you wherever you are. Who you are matters. Where you are is not a big issue. I understand it is a big issue to you, yet where you are is incidental to the gift that you are from Me to the world. You can stand tall wherever you may be. Even if you are in a low cave, you can stand tall. Do you understand Me? Your stature does not depend upon the physical. You can be above all the world. You are above all the world. Next to you, the extant world takes second place. But, of course, We are not concerned about first place or second place or last place. What meaning has the place you take in the world when you sit with Me? Yes, be an inspiration in the world, and be an inspiration to the world. You are here on Earth to inspire the world. You are here to let the world know there is more than the eye can see. Can the eye see love when it burrows beneath the surface? Yes, you can show the world love from the deep corridors of your heart. You cannot empty your heart of love. You can spill love right and left, and your heart will be full. So fill up other hearts with your love. You can do it. You are doing it. Sometimes you are doing it. Do it more. Let that be your inspiration. You are someone with the capacity to uplift other hearts and your own at the same time. Where does your heart begin and another’s heart end? They are so close, so attuned, so heart in heart. Consider your heart a star that sparkles. During the day, stars are not seen. Nevertheless, no one doubts the existence of stars. Do you not doubt the love in your heart? It is a fulsome heart you have. It is a heart overflowing. Your overflowing heart is meant for the world to see. Stars do not stint on their light. They shine their starlight from many miles away. Surely, you can shine your heartlight across the room. Surely you can see the reflection of the heartlight you radiate. I see it. You can too. Everybody can see your heart light. Everyone can receive it. Everyone does receive your heart light. If there is darkness, everybody sees that too. They get swept up in your heart. How can it be that you ever think that you are unimportant? You are of the utmost importance. It makes a world of difference how you think of yourself. If you are a gift I have given to the world, and I say you are, then be the gift I give. Know Who you are, and the world will radiate Who you are. The world will pick you up in its arms, and hug you, and tell you how much it loves you. The world loves more or less depending upon the inflow and outflow of your own heart. You are a major player in the world. I will go so far as to say that everything depends on you, your ambience, your deportment, your engagement in the sport of life, your engagement in the exchange of love. Keep giving out samples of love. Before you know it, you will taste it yourself. How good love is. How much more of your love the world wants to savor. Oh, come, reveal the breadth and depth of your heart now. Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/stars-shine.html Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Derek, I do have more to post, so watch this space. Blessings. Melodie
This reply was deleted.