Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters # 3650 - Love the World Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3650 Love the World, November 22, 2010 God said: Look, you are the mainstay of the world. The world is not the breeze that activates your life. You are the breeze that activates the world. Without you, the world wouldn’t be. You would have no perception of it. The world would be at a loss. You are meant to be here now in a changing world. You are changing the world which is a reflection of you. Not by force, not by dint of effort, but by your being, you are changing the world. By your consciousness, the world is moved. You are the one who moves the world up a notch, and you have moved it up notch by notch. Love the world and your presence in it. It is your scenery. It is your background. Yet you are more than the world. The world is wonderful, and yet you are more wonderful than the world. If the world were an elevator, it is your hand that pressed Up. The sun rises every day at your say-so. You had a desire that the sun rise so that you could see and plants could grow, and you had a desire for the sun to set so you could rest your eyes, and the flowers and other growing things could rest as well. You are one of the sun’s growing things. You are an inhabitant of the world, and yet you are the owner of it. You are the landlord of the world, and so you make it beautiful, a little here and a little there. You are the designer and decorator of the world. You are responsible for how it operates and looks. The world is a macrocosm of your life. You life is a microcosm of the world. You were born into a world of your making, and you are making it still. You are remaking it. With love you remake it. The only real power you have is love. By dint of your love, you redefine the world. You make it new. All this time, you have thought you were insignificant. No, My dear ones, you are integral to the fate of the world. Will I override you? Yes, sometimes I do, and yet you are responsible for the world and all its behaviors. Of course, the world is also responsible for you. The world you live in determined you as well. The world you live in gave you a language. It gave you a climate. It cultured you. It gave you scenery. The world as you knew it had a great influence on you. And yet you are an influence greater. You don’t have to do as your world says. The world, however, has no choice but to follow the wherewithal of your consciousness. The world has to attune itself to the beat of your heart, and attuned itself it has. How do you feel? That is how the world feels. You are reciprocal with the world. Uplifted, you uplift the world. Downhearted, you depress the world. That the world is as you are has oft been said, and now you really know what that means. The world is here for you, no doubt, and you are also here for the world, and you are the leader of the band. The world can only follow your cues. Find all the fault with the world you choose, and the world will fulfill the faults you find. Find all the love in the world, and the world will mimic you, and will find all the love in the world. Be you the one who loves first. Love what you love, and let the rest go. You don’t need to be so astute. Love the world. Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-the-world.html-0 Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere. Heavenletters #3614 Grow Your Vision Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3614 Grow Your Vision , October 17, 2010 God said: Beloved Beloveds, I am not mute. I am vocal. I am not, in essence, physical, however. I am not physically heard nor physically seen, yet, oh, My, I am a Presence. Wouldn’t you say I am a Presence? I do not yell and shout. I do not get your attention that way. I do not make advertising campaigns. I do not use buzz words. I do not hire a marketing staff. I do not desire propaganda. It is possible that, in the world, the word money is spoken as much or more than My Name is spoken. Money seduces you, and you may begin to think that money holds a more powerful place in the world than I do. You may think that money is prayed to more than I am thought of. It does not matter. Money, despite what the world may say, does not rule. Money is not, definitely is not, the Kingpin of the Universe. Hands down, I AM. Money is, well, only money. In the world, money even changes its name. Paper money disintegrates, and new paper is printed. Money is manufactured. It is more convenient than barter. Coins jingle and pass from one hand to another, yet what is money next to Me. Oh, folly, folly of the world. Certainly, I am more subtle than money. I am never crass. I am not a medium of exchange. I am rather more like the Bank. All holdings are Mine. I do not own you, yet you are Mine. You are not money’s possession, though money would possess you according to your regard of it. Certainly, money is a means, and yet it is not an end. Am I a means? I do not like to think of Myself as a means, nor do I wish you to think of Me as a means. I am the Beginning and the End, and yet I am not means. I am Meaning. I am the Way. Money is a by-way. I do not wish to be thought of as a Santa Claus. Santa Claus is well and good, and yet Our relationship, yours and Mine, goes deeper. I am a Gift-Giver, but, oh, that is such a one-sided aspect of Me. Please think of Me as more than a Gift-Giver. Even as I say this, I begin to wonder, for I am the only Gift-Giver there is, and, although My gifts may sometimes be physical, My giving lifts you to a different realm. The physical goes only so far. For one who has My love, what is not possible? Grow your vision, beloveds. I do not discriminate, and yet I sift and sort and find the greatest jewels for you. You may not see it that way, but that is because you do not yet see. You see through a keyhole. If you would open the door and see what I see, you would see differently. You would see the whole elephant, as it were. Of course, there is more to see than the eye can see. And yet you have not yet begun to see even all that the eye can see. Your real eye is the heart. It is your heart you see with. Your heart is your eye on Heaven, and, of course, you also cast your heart in the world, and, still, you do not yet see as far as your heart can see. Sometimes you begin to see and then get distracted. So keep the eye of your heart on the target. What is your target, beloveds? What is it you want? What is it you seek? Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/grow-your-vision.html Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –