Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3629 Congratulations, You Are Beginning Your Life Today, November 1, 2010

God said:

What if everything in the world is meant to be just as it is? Could this be? Could it be that all the mistakes you have made in the past were not mistakes, that you, unbeknownst to you, set something in motion that would open new horizons? Could this be? What is this bemoaning your part in the past, great and small? I will tell you that you do not have to bemoan anything, yet I suppose what I say is not going to stop you.

On the other hand, you don’t fret about every spelling error or typo that you make, nor should you. You don’t make a big thing of every spelling error. Well, so, there was a spelling error, and you corrected it in time or you did not. But, ah, if the spelling error you made occurred at a spelling bee in front of others, it may still grind within you, how you could have made such an error, were dismissed, ousted, and had to go off stage which, despite your brave front, was upsetting to you. Whenever you think of it, it is upsetting still. You wonder how much of your life would be different now had you become the greatest speller in your school, your town, state, country, world etc. Yet, beloveds, when you get down to it, of what import is your winning or, as you would say – and I would not say – your losing?

Of course, there are other perceived losses that weigh more than your spelling, the loss of a parent or limb or one heartache or another. Let’s put deeper heartache aside for a moment.

I ask you: How much of regret is really pique? I suppose you might say that regret is worthier than pique. In either case, there is a preponderance of the past, your wishing to remedy it, wishing to have been the last one left on the stage and receive all the thunderous applause. Regardless, applaud yourself. You entered the spelling bee. You bumbled in life. Good for you, I say. Good for you.

You yourself are far more instrumental than events of the past. What you do the moment you are off-stage undoubtedly is more important than the spelling mistake you made, and, yet, do not even bemoan your tears and sense of defeat. Put it in the old kitbag of the past.

The wheels of life are ever-turning. The past let go of your error long ago. The past does not hang on to your mistakes. The past has moved on to new so-called errors and new so-called successes. The past does not really cling to itself. You are the one who clings and has to let go.

What would it mean to you when the meaning of an event is long past and you can put it to bed?

Even if you are a veteran of wars and were a great hero, that moment too has past and another moment in non-time is occurring right now. This is an opportune moment. The past is not opportune. It is the past. Let the past become the long-forgotten past. It may be that your future depends upon your letting go. Learn a new song, beloveds, and sing it.

Regardless of what the past has been, you are at a pivotal point now. Consider every moment a turning point now, and turn. You will turn your life around. How magnificent to let go of the past and leave it where it belongs. How magnificent to let new light into your life or, better yet, walk right into the new light. Let today be the dawn of your life. I see your light rising over the horizon. Congratulations, you are beginning your life today.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/congratulations-you-are-beginning-your-life-today.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –