Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3622 - If God’s Love Were a Ship

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3622 If God’s Love Were a Ship, October 25, 2010

God said:

What is there to say but that I love you. From the moment I had the first thought of you, when you were the twinkle in My eye, My love was for you, and My love became yours. You are so integral to My love. Yes, I can just love without an object. I can just beam My love out even when there is no one to send it to. I created a receiver of My love. I created you. You have always been the apple of My eye.

It could be said that I created a server of My love, or even a servant of My love. I, Love, created you Love, a shiny red apple of My love.

It could be said that I wanted to look in a mirror and see all the possibilities of the carriers of My love, the dispensers of My love. Truth be known, all I can see, really see, is love. In terms of anything else, I can listen to your words and repeat them so you know that I listen, yet I am incapable of seeing what you see. I take your word for it, beloveds, and so I say back to you what I have heard you say to Me. I repeat your words so that you can know I do hear you and listen to you. But to Me, all your angst is indecipherable. I accept what you say as being true for you, yet what you feel is foreign to Me. I do not go down to your level, and yet I am like a father who, for a moment, stoops down to his child so that they can look into each other’s eyes.

In that sense, We are alike, for you are also in the same position of taking Me at My word. My word never changes. My view doesn’t change. I see with the clear pure light of day. And yet this pure clear light of day is obscured from your view. See how equal We are? We are in the same boat, as it were.

You really do stand tall in My love. You have deceived yourself, and yet you are a sincere seeker of Truth.

I see Truth, and you see and speak illusion. You believe in illusion. You are sincere, yet misinformed. You guess at Truth. You make a stab at it, and yet it eludes you, time and time again. You repeat yourself. You go through the same motions again and again. One day, one day soon, you will step out of where you have held yourself captive.

If My love were a ship, We would say that it holds fast to its course. Full throttle. Straight ahead. My love would be a cruise ship or a great merchant ship. With all respect, your love expressed in the world is more like a leaky rowboat. You have misplaced the oars, and the wind and tide twirl you around, and so you turn like a little paper sailboat in the breeze. You are not always aware of the anchor of love that is yours. I am your Anchor.

Nevertheless, you can hold fast to the course of love. You can take the high road before you. When you have free choice, and you may have to choose between love or not love, you can choose love. You who can choose what dress to buy or what tie, you can certainly choose love. At the very least, you can refute the other choice of non-love.

Isn’t it remarkable? You who are made of love did not always choose to choose it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/if-god-s-love-were-a-ship.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –