Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3535

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3535 You Are a Holy Being, July 30, 2010

God said:

And you are love. You think you are something else. You think you are less. I understand that you do not always hold awareness of love in your heart. I understand you hold awareness of less than love, disturbance, outrage, despair, dislike and so on. Because of these varied emotions, you may think you are not love. Nevertheless, I made you love. I made you love from My love. Love you are. Love is in a class of its own.

Those small emotions are small stuff. Do not make them big. Sense of smallness does not befit you. What are these emotions that seemingly disrupt your love? They are little electrical bumps on a graph. The lesser emotions lie down on your bed of love, and then they get up and leave. The lesser emotions may cover up your love. They take your attention away from love, and yet they cannot take your love away. Your love is established. It is permanent. I gave it to you. It is built in. Your basis is love. Despite appearances, you are nothing but love.

The lesser emotions are here today and gone tomorrow. Love is always waiting for you to let it emerge. Love is always there quietly waiting for you to wake up to that which you are made of. Love reigns. Anything less amounts to little sparks in a fire. The fire is. The sparks are just little sparks that erupt from the fire. They don't belong there, and so they get out. They amount to nothing. Love is everything.

You confuse your body with yourself. Bodies rage. Bodies have functions. All the while, you are a Holy being, and that means you are love indelible. Your love does not waver. Your love does not malfunction. Your love has been overlaid with nonsense. Anything but love is nonsense. Anything but love makes no sense at all.

It makes no sense to harbor anything but love. People go to a lot of trouble to dissuade themselves from love.

They hurt feelings, and they hurt bodies. Some even go to the trouble of killing other bodies. To what avail?

There is something in themselves that they want to kill. They misunderstand love and so denounce it within themselves and affix the blame on others. If one disguises the love within himself, no one else bears the responsibility but the person himself or herself. If one allows his anger to boil up, he has hoarded that which does not belong to him. He has stolen anger. Anger is a foreign object.

No one has to keep anger. You do not have to keep anger. It is not your right. It is not your necessity. It certainly is not your strength. Anger takes away your strength. It is your possession of anger that angers you.

Anger is a leech on you. You don't have to keep it. You certainly don't have to lull yourself into thinking that you must keep it as an emblem of your rightness that which hurts you. What can be right about what hurts you and that you might wish to defray to others so they will hurt as you do hurt?

Get up from that bed of nails. Lie there no longer.

You have choices, and there are choices you must make. If you have nailed yourself to a bed of anger, it is a choice you have made. If you made that choice, you can make another choice and another and another. You can choose to get up and replace each nail with love. You can get up in love. You must get up in love. Undo from your heart anything less, and everything else is less. You are more. You are love. Now attest to it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-a-holy-being.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –