Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3524

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3524 Let God Serve, July 19, 2010

God said: Be more of an initiator and less of a reactor. It is more fun to initiate than to react. It is a better practice. Once again, I am speaking about your not zeroing in on fault. Taking offense is finding fault. Will you let go of trying to set the world and the people in it straight?

Be what you want others to be, and you will be setting the world straight.

Whatever it is in another that angers you, do not act in kind. To make progress in life, you have to do more than simply refute others' ways of portraying themselves. If there are alternatives to other's way of doing things, there are also alternatives for you.

Again, I also have to say that this doesn't mean you are not to represent yourself. This doesn't mean you put up with everything thrown your way. I don't ask you to be wishy-washy. I ask you to be straightforward, courteous, and aware that others, as well as you, sometimes come from ignorance.

When you react, odds are you are being hasty. Give yourself a chance to let the real issue at hand sink in, and address that. I know you don't want merely to perpetuate unwieldy situations. Set yourself straight first, beloveds.

Get yourself out of the mode of thinking right or wrong. Consider perhaps what the real issue is. Perhaps you have not been heard. Perhaps you have not heard what was being said to you. Perhaps there is misunderstanding or misinformation.

As best you can, stay away from judgment.

Let Us say you have difficulty putting together a jigsaw puzzle, and this is frustrating for you. You do not yell at the puzzle pieces. You do not swear at them. Maybe you get up and have an apple, and then you come back to the puzzle refreshed and ready to begin again. This makes sense to do with a jigsaw puzzle, does it not?

Use the same sense when dealing with people or situations that are frustrating puzzles for you.
Have self-expression, yet maybe wait a minute. You want to make sure that you have all the pieces of the puzzles in life in front of you.

How much of life do you spend on offense and rebuttal, and how much time on joy and joyous response? You wonder about the priorities of others. Now I ask you: What are your priorities, beloveds? Where do you put your attention? Maybe you can move it over.

What if you had no time for irritation, anger, and resentment and didn't have them? Why have them now? You can accomplish more without them.

This does not mean to relieve others of their responsibilities and take it all on yourself. This does mean to do what you can and let the emotional aspects take a break. Do you accomplish more with irritation or less? Do not think that anger and blame serve you. Have you thought that anger and blame serve you? Have you thought that judgment serves you?

Let Me serve you. Let love and wisdom and a long view serve you. Go for what you go for, and go without anger.

If you must be angry, don't vent it on any person. Punch a punching-bag instead. Kick a football. Run around the block. Or plant a garden and create beauty. Then come back to sending an email to someone. It may be less fiery.

To take care of a situation, you don't have to give in to anger. If you want results rather than to vent, surpass the situation. Get beyond it. Outdo it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/let-god-serve.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –