Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3504

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3504 The Radius of Your Heart, June 29, 2010

God said:

That you welcome all into your midst means that you don't keep anyone out from the circumference of your heart. No matter how someone has offended you, he is still welcomed to the world. You do not obliterate him. If someone hurt your feelings twice, you are not entitled to hurt his once. It is not necessary.

If someone snubbed you ten times, you are not to snub him once.

Never let enmity get so far that you do not talk to someone. You don't turn your nose up in the air.

Because someone acted poorly is no reason for you to cast him out from the radius of your heart.

Because someone was less than you, you do not become the same as he and less than yourself, for then you diminish life on Earth, and you diminish all.

Acting on My behalf means to equate yourself with Me. Climb higher. If you must copy someone, copy Me. That is the same as to say to widen your horizons. Do not lower your horizons. Do not copy one who has offended you. Rise instead.

I do not hold anything against anyone. I do not turn anyone away. All are My children, and all are innocent. Free Will means that you are allowed to make mistakes. You yourself have done so.

Everyone on Earth has done so. All are free to come to Me at whatever junction in life they may be at. I welcome all. I do not welcome only the holy. I welcome all, those who seemingly need Me the most as well as those who seemingly need Me the least. Who is to say, beloveds, which you are or which someone else is.

The inter-relationship between all My children is unfathomable. That the connection exists is not arguable. There is one great team that everyone plays in, and each affects the other. What part you play may be questionable, but that you play a part is not in question.

If you are a basketball player, it is for you to jump high.
If you are a swimmer, it is for you to swim far.
If you are a digger, it is for you to dig deep.
If you are a speaker, it is for you to speak well of others and yourself.
If you are listener, it is for you to listen.
If you do not understand someone else, it is for you to learn understanding.
If you resent someone's words or deeds, it is for you to let go of resentment.
If someone owes you an apology, consider that it is given. If necessary, make their apologies to yourself for them in your own heart, and it is done. Accept their apology, and now make your own apology for taking offense to them. It is true that you are sorry you took offense.

And now the message is sent, and now you have freed yourself, and now you can move forward in life.

Life is to be fluid, beloveds, and you are to be fluid. You are not to be rigid, nor are you to bind yourself to one position from which you cannot move. Let your heart flow.

If life is to be agreeable, then you must be agreeable.

This is what it means to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You are the one who goes first. You are the one who paves the way. You pave the way by uplifting yourself and, therefore, others.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-radius-of-your-heart.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –