Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3461

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3461 Your Heart Rises to Heaven, May 17, 2010

God said:

You have a windfall coming to you. To you. To the whole world. To everyone in it.

No one goes alone. All good is at your doorstep. And you will note it.
Live in the present, and know that you have a new present on the verge of reaching you. You can almost reach your hand out for it like a golden apple on a tree. In any case, it is being delivered to you.

What may be rough now will soon be smooth. The rough edges of life are being planned now.

Soon, very soon, wherever you turn, it will be golden. Everything will be brighter. You will be brighter.

Sludge is being removed now. You may have thought something was the matter. It was only stress removal. The way a snow plow clears the streets, you are being cleared. You will see. Your mind is clearer now, and it is only going to be more clear.

You are going to feel as though you have woken up from a deep sleep, and that is very much the truth. You have been sleeping, beloveds, and now you are going to wake up, and you are going to feel splendid. I am not putting you on. You believe the newspaper astrology when it tells you good news. Now believe Me.

Rough roads are behind you. What is changing, what is really changing, is you. You are beginning to pave your own way. Your way is going to be paved with roses. I am giving you bouquets of them right now. How sweet, how very sweet, your life is becoming.

Life has always been precious. And now you are going to know the sweetness of life, and you are going to sing it. I do not waste My words.

Beautiful and sweet is how life is meant to be. The finishing touches are being put on life now. The forest you have been walking through now becomes an arbor of roses. Wherever you step, it is soft. And softly you walk, and softly you care about the Universe as you hold it in your heart. Very soon you are going to know whereof I speak. Then I can say: "Beloved Beloveds, I told you so."

Life is a short spin around the block. Only now there are going to be open pastures, green pastures such as you have never seen before. You may have had glimpses, yet you hardly glimpsed.

A new world is rushing to you, and you will be picked up in it. No more upstream for you. Now the path of least resistance is a rose-strewn path.

Your happiness will lie within you, and yet you will walk on a rose-strewn path, and you will know it. It is as said: Everything is coming up roses for you, and everyone means everyone.

A light bulb is going to go on. It starts in your heart, and your heart rises to Heaven. Your heart is the light of the world. Don't think it isn't. Know that it is.

You are opening a new package of your life. It arrives for you, and you open it. There is no stopping the arrival of this new package of life, and there is no stopping your opening it.

I do not give you false promises, beloveds. I am talking in terms of Earth time, and what do you call long, and what do you call soon? Somewhere in the middle, beloveds, you will see the light shining, and it is the light from your own heart that you will be sighting.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-heart-rises-to-heaven.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –