Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Hello beloved brothers and sisterts.

Dr. Stone mentioned in his book beyond ascension the importance and possibility to invite your 144 monadic soulextensions to your meditations and healing work. At the beginig of this year this special Dispensation comes to me, so that all my 144 monadic Soulextensions are invited to join me in any of my mediations, healing, clearing and any other energetic work in year 2018. It feels very good when i witness how my monadic soulextension are linking in my mediation, ascension and healing work so it has more effect.

Just say when you have a few moments to receive:

I ask to be taken to the golden chamber of Melchizadek and i call forth Melchizadek, Metatron, Vywamus, Lenduce, Sanat Kumara, my Monad and my Mighty I AM Presence for a special dispensation that all my 144 Soulextensions from my Monad are invited to join any meditation, healing and clearing and any other energetic work i do in the year 2018 so they also receive the healing, clearing and any other positive effects i receive.

Be blessed and a successfull year 2018!

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You

• 1939093742?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
This reply was deleted.