Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3647 - Somewhere Else Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3647 Somewhere Else, November 19, 2010 God said: You do not have to make plans. Live today. Each day of life unfolds, and no two days are the same. Life does not have to unfold the way you say it does. Life unfolds as it unfolds. Do not be stricken when life diverts from your plans. Enjoy your plans. They may not come to the surface of life, and, yet, how do you know that the dreaming did not fulfill your plans? The dreaming can be the deed. When life takes a different course from the one you figured was supposed to be, life is taking the course that is supposed to be. What is now is what is supposed to be now. Your travel plans got changed. You were sure that Hawaii was the place for you, and somehow you got to Alaska. Who knows better where you are supposed to be than life? Maybe you wanted to stay home like a comfortable Hobbit, and you find yourself on an adventure you never dreamed of. Or, perhaps, you wanted great adventure, and you find yourself sitting home. You already know that life has a mind of its own, and life’s mind may not concur with yours. Life may change its mind, of course. Nevertheless, you do not have to make firm plans of your own. Maybe you will enjoy Alaska very much. You enjoyed making your plans for Hawaii, yet life found a way to place you in Alaska. Such is life. A surprise a minute. The wind lifts you up and carries you where your plans do not. It is good to be alive anywhere. Take the adventure you are given. Be a good sport. Maybe you go to Hawaii next, or maybe you don’t. Your plans do not have to be followed. Let life unfold. Take a ride on the bus that presents itself. Get on. Even if you stay home, you are getting somewhere. The most important thing in life isn’t to have to be in a certain place. The most important thing in life is to be. Christopher Columbus thought he was going to India, and so he discovered America. He did not kick and scream. When Columbus set out, he thought he was going somewhere, and he landed up somewhere else. Is this not commonplace in life? Today, you set out in life on a journey to yourself. No matter where it is on the map, you are in a good place. You are where you are supposed to be at this moment. Is that not a good thing? Life is not to be forced. You may love a certain woman and demand that she be your wife, and yet she marries someone else. Wish her well. No matter how wonderful she may be, it turned out that she was not for you. You were sure she was for you, and you were mistaken. Life had someone else in mind for you, or no one else. Know ahead of time that life is taking care of you. Life does take you to the places where you are to be. Life does take you to the people you are to meet. Life takes you to all the right nouns and verbs, one after the other, all in the right sequence. Do not be a judge. Life is good. Even when life does not turn out the way you wanted it to, it is still good. It is your life. Bless it. Bless it in My name. Consider life a gift every which way. Just as when you were a child, you may have wanted one cereal, and your mother gave you another. Eat the cereal set before you in good grace. Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/somewhere-else.html Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere. Heavenletters #3668 - Change Your Story Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3668 Change Your Story, December 10, 2010 God said: On Earth, when you feel a heavy load on your shoulders, it is hard to think of anything else. Your shoulders are weary from carrying what you carry. You feel all the aches and pains, and you see no end to them. Someone could say to you: “Put down the heavy load you carry.” And you don’t see how, for the load is on your shoulders. You may say: “Who is going to carry it for me? My life is burdensome. My responsibilities. My life is a burden. I see no way out.” And so you keep yourself on a dead-end street. You are the one who says there is no way out, and you stick to your story. You hold on to what you see as a burden rather than change your story. You may want to prove yourself right, and so you keep on of the sack-cloth you wear. You are right in this: No one is going to remove your difficulties from you. No one has to. No one is supposed to. You are supposed to make the difference. You. Whatever the difficulties you carry, no matter how heavy, how deep, there is one common denominator, and you won’t like it. I do not say the difficulties are not there. I say you are holding on to them too tight. You may hold on to them for dear life, as though if you did not have them, if you were not singled out for this suffering, you would be without complaint and what would be the theme of your life then? You might be bereft without your cross to bear. You have held it to you as your destiny for so long. You keep lying under it to feel crushed by it. Let’s understand from the beginning. I do not dismiss the difficulty of your situation. I say you are holding on to it. No longer extol the exigencies of the situation you find yourself in. Your troubles are not a blue ribbon or medal that you wear. They will not go away with a snap of your finger. No one is going to take them away from you. If they are your problems, they are your problems, and they are yours to change your perception of. Change your perception, and you will change the configuration of the difficulties. Look not for fault in any other. Put the shoe on the other foot. Whatever your situation is, the common denominator is the same. You see it one way, and you are unable to see it another way. It is likely that you blame. You blame others. You blame fate. You blame Me. When you blame, you are feeling hostile, and you blame your hostility on the circumstances. That keeps you right where you started. Blame gets you nowhere. You go around in circles. When you go around in circles, you don’t see clearly. No matter how justified, your anger belongs to you. And anger is short-sighted. Of course, it is. See further. See around the corner. See change. When a problem seems insurmountable, you see no options but for someone or something to rescue you. Or for you to leave. Or for someone else to leave. Or, or, or. You leave out many other possibilities. Of course, you do, or you would have changed your situation internally long ago. I do not say that to leave or to stay is right or wrong. I say that I do not want you or any other to suffer. And yet, often, your compassion is for yourself, and you have none for what you may see as the scourge of your existence. Find compassion for the other. Be merciful. Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/change-your-story.html Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere. Heavenletters #3654 - Stars Shine Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. HEAVEN #3654 Stars Shine, November 26, 2010 God said: Wherever you are, you are. You think it makes a big difference where you are, yet you are you wherever you are. Who you are matters. Where you are is not a big issue. I understand it is a big issue to you, yet where you are is incidental to the gift that you are from Me to the world. You can stand tall wherever you may be. Even if you are in a low cave, you can stand tall. Do you understand Me? Your stature does not depend upon the physical. You can be above all the world. You are above all the world. Next to you, the extant world takes second place. But, of course, We are not concerned about first place or second place or last place. What meaning has the place you take in the world when you sit with Me? Yes, be an inspiration in the world, and be an inspiration to the world. You are here on Earth to inspire the world. You are here to let the world know there is more than the eye can see. Can the eye see love when it burrows beneath the surface? Yes, you can show the world love from the deep corridors of your heart. You cannot empty your heart of love. You can spill love right and left, and your heart will be full. So fill up other hearts with your love. You can do it. You are doing it. Sometimes you are doing it. Do it more. Let that be your inspiration. You are someone with the capacity to uplift other hearts and your own at the same time. Where does your heart begin and another’s heart end? They are so close, so attuned, so heart in heart. Consider your heart a star that sparkles. During the day, stars are not seen. Nevertheless, no one doubts the existence of stars. Do you not doubt the love in your heart? It is a fulsome heart you have. It is a heart overflowing. Your overflowing heart is meant for the world to see. Stars do not stint on their light. They shine their starlight from many miles away. Surely, you can shine your heartlight across the room. Surely you can see the reflection of the heartlight you radiate. I see it. You can too. Everybody can see your heart light. Everyone can receive it. Everyone does receive your heart light. If there is darkness, everybody sees that too. They get swept up in your heart. How can it be that you ever think that you are unimportant? You are of the utmost importance. It makes a world of difference how you think of yourself. If you are a gift I have given to the world, and I say you are, then be the gift I give. Know Who you are, and the world will radiate Who you are. The world will pick you up in its arms, and hug you, and tell you how much it loves you. The world loves more or less depending upon the inflow and outflow of your own heart. You are a major player in the world. I will go so far as to say that everything depends on you, your ambience, your deportment, your engagement in the sport of life, your engagement in the exchange of love. Keep giving out samples of love. Before you know it, you will taste it yourself. How good love is. How much more of your love the world wants to savor. Oh, come, reveal the breadth and depth of your heart now. Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/stars-shine.html Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –