Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heavenletters #3612 - The Scent of Lilies

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.

HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:

* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3612 The Scent of Lilies, October 15, 2010

God said:

How sweet is the scent of lilies in your room. You do not have to see the lilies to know they are there, the nubile lilies that are happy to be sitting on your desk, happy to bless you, happy to be in your presence, happy to be noted, happy to bask in your attention. Whisked from the ground they grew from, they are happy for the little time they have indoors on your desk. Don’t tell Me that the lilies of the field do not love you. They exude love for you.

The lilies give off their wondrous scent as an offering to you. A lily feels complete in its love for you. Now, you, feel complete in the lily’s love for you. A lily for your love. Your love for a lily. This is the cosmos. This is your heart.

Nor do you have to see Me in order to know I am right with you. You cannot see Me. I am not to be seen, yet how can you not know My Presence? Hallowed be My Presence, and hallowed be you who are never out of My Presence. You swim in My Presence.

Learn the blessing of appreciation. Perceive. Perceive Me. I leave a trail of crumbs for you to follow that lead right to Me. Be perceptive. Consider Me a comet, and follow Me across the sky. Follow the evidence of Me. I have strewn flowers for you. I have strewn the lilies that sit on your desk.

No matter by whose hand the lilies were delivered to you, it was by My hand. You have received a wondrous gift from God. It is as if I put aside all My errands for you. It is as if I stopped everything for the importance of placing a bouquet of lilies before you.

Before springtime, before the lilies grew from the ground of Earth this year, they were already eager for the day when they would be offered by My hand to you on their behalf, on their behalf on behalf of you. How thoughtful are the lilies of the field. Long have they desired to be in a bottle sitting on your makeshift desk. The lilies are royalty, presented to you.

There was no special occasion for this gift. The occasion was you. You desired a sign from God. A sign from Me was on its way to you before you knew you desired it. It was presented to you before you knew your desire for it. It was not until you entered this scent-filled room this morning that you began to know how much you wanted such a message from Me as the lily. And now the lily is yours, and now you know there is a God of Heaven Who knows you.

And now, when you look at the opening of the lilies sitting in water in a jar on your desk, well, the petals seem to open before your very eyes. The star-shaped lily blossoms open their petals to you like reaching arms. How the tendrils and the trembling inner long threads of the lily flowers rush to greet you. Where is this sweet scent located, you wonder, and how does it spread itself in the air in order to reach you, you wonder. The scent and visual beauty of the lilies have gone to great extent to give you their essence. You would enter into the heart of the lily if you knew how. You would be the lily itself looking at you with the love you look at it.

“Oh, full-born lily, you have stolen my heart,” you say. “You have given me no choice but to know your love and the love of the One Who asked a man of Earth to pick precious lilies and deliver them to me so that I might know their Father Who is also my Father and know His total love for the lilies and all the growing things on Earth of which I am one. My Father plucked me from a garden of Eden and presented me to myself so that I may know the love from which I came and which is mine to emanate, just as simply as you, full-born lilies, you who have stolen my heart and given it back to me.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-scent-of-lilies.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –