Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

NEW USERS - WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A "SHAMBALLA BUDDY"? Would you like to have someone help you get to know the website features & content, answer any queries you may have and also help you get to know everyone? If so, please let us know by making a quick post here (http://www.cityofshamballa.net/group/shamballa-buddies ) and someone will be in touch to give you all the help you need! If you feel like doing so, you may also introduce yourself by adding a discussion to the group here (http://www.cityofshamballa.net/groups/new-members). We would love to help you, and also get to know you.

OTHER USERS - WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A "SHAMBALLA BUDDY"? There is a wonderful opportunity for you here to share your working knowledge of our loving community; helping new users become great contributors in the service of Spirit. If you wish to do so, please set up your email alerts so that you will be made aware every time a new user arrives on the site. You can then go straight to the new user's profile page - to not just welcome them - but to also offer to be their "Shamballa Buddy". A "Shamballa Buddy" is anyyone who is willing to work a new user to offer any advice they may require to help them get to know the community, the website features and content. Ideally, each new user will have several buddies working together with the new user to bring this person fully into the community. In return, each Shamballa Buddy will share in the great gifts that service to Spirit bestows. If you feel you are drawn to this work in service of Spirit, please feel free to note your interest in becoming in the following group: http://www.cityofshamballa.net/group/shamballa-buddies

ALL USERS - A VISION OF HARMONY We are a Loving community of Light, and the following Vision is presented to all members to help build more Light and Love in our beloved community. If you wish to join in with this vision, please spend a few moments reading and contemplating the following with intention of co-creating; so that we may all create a community living in harmony for all our Highest and Greatest good: "We intend that everything needing to be known is known here today; that all of our words are clear, precise, uplifting, helpful, and fun; that each and everyone of us here is guided, guarded, and protected throughout this entire experience; and that everything we say and do here today serves the highest and best good of the Universe, ourselves, and everyone everywhere. And so be it and so it is!" Together we can build the City of Shamballa into an ever increasing community of Love and Light, in service of Spirit!

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Chris,

yes, Derek is Awesome....

Sohiniben.

• Dear Chris,

You are Great !!!

Always new ideas came and you implement also....

I am ready to share my Time here for any help.....I am Always with you.....

You also can ask me ......I will be with you.....

When you need any help you will find me by your side ...what work I can do it for you and this precious site....

God Bless you !!!

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla......1938909700?profile=original

• My thanks to Derek for inspiring to bring forward this idea...Namaste

This reply was deleted.