Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

PRAYER FOR HEALING & WHOLENES

This healing  prayer treatment is for everyone who desires to be healed & who desires Wholeness & wellness & to experience more completely God's Presence within us of Pure Divine Inner Peace & Joy & Bliss.

I now call upon my "I Am Presence" & Archangel Raphael with his healing angels to manifest total healing throughout my physical body, and throughout my mental & emotional & etheric body as well. In the name of my "I Am Presence" , & by and thru the magnetic Power of the Sacred Fire vested in me, I now call forth from Mother Earth & from Divine Source in the Great Central Sun all of Father/Mother/God's Love, Light, & Creative Intelligence & Rays of the Sacred Fire Love needed to manifest this healing & create a totally healthy body. The Emerald Green Sacred Fire continues to bath every cell in my body....bringing forth vibrant health & vitality in every cell.  The Violet Sacred Fire continues to bath my entire 4-body system.... bringing about the healing & transmutation & release of everything that has caused my health problems.... & bringing  about the healing & transmutation & release of everything that has been preventing me from experiencing God's inner Peace & Joy in every moment. I release this healing prayer treatment to Father/Mother/God now & know in that everything that I have affirmed, or better, is manifesting throughout my 4-body system in this Eternal Moment of 'Now'. Thank You God! And So It Is.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much for your reply Tercy...and I love the photo your shared.

Blessings of Love & Light,

Steve

• Thank you Dear Steve for this beautiful 

PRAYER FOR HEALING & WHOLENES.1939051298?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Thank you so much

• And thank you Carmen for your kind reply.... the prayer affirmation given to me by Archangel Michael is definitely meant to be shared. And thank you so much for the beautiful photo as well Carmen.

Love, Steve

• This is a great prayer, Steven, 

I am sharing it, with your permission!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

1938931642?profile=original

• Thank you so much for your reply Pat.....and thank you for that very lovely photo.

Love & Light Blessings,

Steve

• 1938931306?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Hi Steven,

You do so many lovely videos which I see, but I do not at the moment seem to have time to listen to them, hence not always commenting.

Pat

• 1938930742?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Hi Steven

That is lovely.

Pat

This reply was deleted.