Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Wisdom

Two important bits of wisdom being re-posted. Blessings to all.

River

Be universal Love. You are the river. You flow. Free will exists here and will always exist here as this is the nature of this density. Not everyone is ready to accept your love. These are the barriers, the rocks. The water simply flows where it is accepted. The love flows where it is accepted. The water flows around the rocks, the barriers people create. But what happens when rocks are near the river? They are carved slowly by the water. So just keep flowing your love. Being near your love will break the barriers in due time. Continue to flow your love like the water and you make a difference for the whole planet.

Prayer of Saint Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Amen.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 10550573097?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful and powerful prayer Chris. Infinite Blessings of the Creator's Love, Light, Peace, & Joy. Steve

• Dear Brother Chris,

Prayers are the way to reach and be The Divine !

Sending you Lots of Love & Blessings,

Sohini

• Thank you brother ,love and light blessings

This reply was deleted.