Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Powerful Quotes from Sri Ramana Maharshi

“Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.”
Sri Ramana Maharshi

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”
Ramana Maharshi

“You can only stop the flow of thoughts by refusing to have any interest in it.”
Ramana Maharshi

“Your duty is to be and not to be this or that. 'I am that I am' sums up the whole truth. The method is summed up in the words 'Be still'. What does stillness mean? It means destroy yourself. Because any form or shape is the cause for trouble. Give up the notion that 'I am so and so'. All that is required to realize the Self is to be still. What can be easier than that?”
~ Ramana Maharshi

“There is neither Past nor Future. There is only the Present.”
~ Ramana Maharshi

“All that is required to realise the Self is to “Be Still.”
~ Ramana Maharshi

“The only useful purpose of the present birth is to turn within and realize the Self.”
Ramana Maharshi

“Grace is always present. You imagine it is something somewhere high in the sky, far away, and has to descend. It is really inside you, in your Heart, and the moment you effect subsidence or merger of the mind into its Source, grace rushes forth, sprouting as from a spring within you”
Ramana Maharshi

“Complete surrender does require that you have no desire of your own, that God’s desire alone is your desire and that you have no desire of your own.”
Ramana Maharshi

“If a person overlooks the faults of others, and sees only their merits, and thus keeps his mind serene, his whole life will be happy. To be unconcerned in all things, with the mind cool, free of desires and without hate, is beautiful in a seeker.”
Ramana Maharshi

“It is enough that one surrenders oneself. Surrender is to give oneself up to the original cause of one’s being. Do not delude yourself by imagining such a source to be some God outside you. One’s source is within oneself. Give yourself up to it. That means that you should seek the source and merge in it.”
Ramana Maharshi

“Do what is right at a given moment and leave it behind.”
Ramana Maharshi

More quotes at https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/201908.Ramana_Maharshi?

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Friend,

I love the Work from Sri Raman Maharshiji

Sohini

• Thanks so much for sharing all these divine gems of wisdom Chris. Blessings of Love, Love, Love, to all of you beautiful people.

This reply was deleted.