Dr.Sohini Shukla's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Steve, Thanks...I like this Light worker for evaluation of the Energies  Emmanu…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Sep 3 to A Season of Romance - September 2019 - By Emmanuel Dagher

5 Sep 12
Reply by Immortal Melvyn M. Lusterio

"Dear Steve, Excellent Message from Ronna .... I am with every experience of her and…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jan 26, 2015 to YOUR LIGHT CLOAK OF MANY COLORS AWAITS YOU!

2 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Dear Steve, You are always welcome..."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Nov 20, 2014 to The Rays of the Creators Perfection

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

"Dear Steve, Only thanks is not the Answer but you need something more for appreciati…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Nov 19, 2014 to The Rays of the Creators Perfection

3 Nov 20, 2014

"Dear Aysha, Welcome with Love..."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Sep 10, 2014 to The Power Of I AM In Healing, Forgiving & Moving Through Difficult Situations...Rise Earth...

4 Sep 10, 2014

"Dear Steve, yes, The healing person is I am.... Thanks...."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Sep 10, 2014 to The Power Of I AM In Healing, Forgiving & Moving Through Difficult Situations...Rise Earth...

4 Sep 10, 2014

"Dear Steve, As I am also master facilitator of the Melchizedek Method for Ascension.…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 22, 2014 to Lord Melchizedek's Transmission Via Steve Hutchinson - Let's Ascend Together & Create Healing & Peace On Earth

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Fay Kelley

"Dear alain & Steve..... Thanks for your support.."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 9, 2014 to You Must See.....17 Flowers That Look Like Something Else....!!

4 Jun 9, 2014

"Dear alain, Please share this message with your friends here also...."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 7, 2014 to You Must See.....17 Flowers That Look Like Something Else....!!

4 Jun 9, 2014

"Dear Steve, Thanks..."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied May 27, 2014 to The Freedom of Limitless Self Love by the Celestial White Beings Via Natalie Glasson

3 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service