Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Kundalini Reiki Level 3 Questions

I have a couple of questions about the Kundalini Reiki Level 3 techniques. The manual isn't entirely clear on some of these points.

For general healings (i.e. in-person, remote/long distance, self-, situation/qualities, karmic bands, etc.) that Level 3 shares in common with Level 2 and Level 1, do we now state "Diamond Reiki," or still "Kundalini Reiki"? The manual is a bit ambiguous in this respect.

For Crystalline Reiki, do we say "Crystalline Reiki" to initiate it? All of the other additional attunements have specific name phrases to initiate them, but there's nothing specifically given for Crystalline Reiki. Does anyone have experience with this, or instructions from other sources?

Thanks very much.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Gitasong,

I find the best way to do anything like this is to just try each one, one at a time, and do it a few times. eventually you will FEEL what is intuitively right for you to do. The truth is that there is never really any right or wrong way to do just about anything. What is right for you may be totally wrong for someone else. Go with your feelings. Let the Divine Within sort it all out. Trust and have faith. It will come to you.

All is well,

Doug.

This reply was deleted.