Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

I need volunteers

Hey Everyone,

I received my Usui Masters attunement a couple of  month from reiki blessings. I need to complete case studies in order for me to complete the program and receive my certificate. I am looking for volunteers to receive distant healing and attunements. What I need to do is send the healing or attunements and gather some feedback. If anyone is interested let me know. You respond to me here or send me an email at gary@downtoearthtarotandreiki.com

Namaste,

Gary

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am new here. Not yet received any attunement. Read few manuals. Need some suggestions 

• I am new here. Not yet received any attunement. Read few manuals. Need some suggestions 

• Oh WOW this is almost 8 years old! Sorry
  • I am a reiki master and empath. Would you be willing to trade sessions? Otherwise If you have any questions with anything regarding reiki my email is mikefarley001@gmail.com
  • I am ready

• namaste master.. i would like to be volunteer.i am reiki 3a level pract.but i have knowledge of common master symbol method only.

• May i ? Master...m 3a level student.bt i have no more knowledge about master symbol or more symbols,nor i can attune anybody.thank you

• i am interested if it is still offered

• I am ready for volunteer for distant's healing

• Good evening Id'e be interested in distant healing and being attuned, love and light. :)

This reply was deleted.