Chris Comish's Discussions (644)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Eternal gratitude to all of you. Infinite blessings to all of you as well. "

Chris Comish replied on Thursday to My Reiki story

3 on Thursday
Reply by Chris Comish

"Regarding Goddess Aphrodite being used to attract others to you, I have no knowledge…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 10 to Free attunements from https://store.olegabrielsen.com/

2 Nov 10
Reply by Chris Comish

"Mahddu, thank you for sharing about the free attunements on Ole Gabrielsen's website…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 10 to Free attunements from https://store.olegabrielsen.com/

2 Nov 10
Reply by Chris Comish

"Mahddu, For New Usui Reiki you activate by saying mentally or outloud, "New Usui Rei…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 7 to Can any one Create Chi balled attunements for the Manual I have posted

8 Nov 7
Reply by Chris Comish

"Mahddu, I've posted instructions of how to attune others in the premium access secti…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 6 to Can any one Create Chi balled attunements for the Manual I have posted

8 Nov 7
Reply by Chris Comish

"Navi, the videos from back in 2010 still have the healing effect. Like the attunemen…"

Chris Comish replied May 18 to reiki master here have not had a session in more than a year. anyone willing to help give a session and receive in return or a reiki reiju?

5 May 18
Reply by Navi

"Great news! Blessings."

Chris Comish replied May 17 to Guidance for manage reiki modality

3 May 17
Reply by Chris Comish

"Karma is sorted out between you, your higher self, and the Creator. No one else. You…"

Chris Comish replied May 17 to Does a Reiki practitioner incur karmic debt from a recipient?

7 May 17
Reply by Chris Comish

"My gift to you. A Reiki healing session at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Zq65s1O…"

Chris Comish replied May 17 to reiki master here have not had a session in more than a year. anyone willing to help give a session and receive in return or a reiki reiju?

5 May 18
Reply by Navi

"Intend that all are used and they will be. Your higher self will guide them to you. "

Chris Comish replied May 17 to Guidance for manage reiki modality

3 May 17
Reply by Chris Comish

RSS

Follow On:

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service