Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

VOW BREAK

I now recant, rescind, renounce, revoke any and all vows & contracts I have taken,
anyone in this body has taken, and anyone within my genetic lineage has taken pertaining to:

VOWS: *Going to sleep and forgetting who I am, *Participating with anything to do with
Anti-Consciousness or Unconsciousness Programs, Conditionings, Implants, Explants,
Distracter Implants, Mobeus Strips,*Imprintings,*Participating with limitation, *Making
limitation Real, *Not following Spirit, * Not trusting the movement of Spirit, *Denying
karmic interaction, *Not recognizing karmic monads, *Using karma for intensity, *Using
polarity to search for oneness, *Resisting Divinity, Infinity, and Ecstasy, *Upholding the
original Prime Directive of Survival: procreation, territoriality and defence against the enemy,*Holding childhood imprinting in place, *Resentment, anger, unforgiveness, pity, martyrdom,coercion, collusion, and conditionality,*Denying My Infiteness of Being, *Denying the mastery of myself or others, *Denying the sovereignty of myself or others, *Not recognizing or using divine law and principle, *Keeping chakras and lower bodies separated, *Vows to ignore a given chakra or body, *Resisting vertical, transpersonal positioning, *Resisting communion with Spirit, *Resisting full embodiment of Spirit, *Parasites, fungi, bacteria, microbes, Mycoplasma and/or anything else which feeds upon my bodies or beingness which are not in alignment with my highest good...
I now declare these vows & contracts null and void in this incarnation and all incarnations across space and time, all parallel realities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all source systems, all dimensions and the Void. Spirit, please release all structures, devices, entities, orientations or effects associated with these vows & contracts.

NOW!

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you God bless

• Thank you master

• Many thanks.

• Thank you! x

• I love this !!!  Thank you Amba !

1939006145?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

This reply was deleted.