Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

The Self-Clearing & Protection Shield:

"With the power of the Universal Forces of Light, I release:

• all agreements nonaligned with the divine plan on all levels,

• conscious, subconscious, and super conscious,

• throughout all time and space, and with the power of the Universal Forces of Light I command:

• all those nonaligned with the divine plan

• of my entire being and life, including: all those influencing, having

• influenced or intending to influence

• me in any way, directly or indirectly:and all those shielding from, diverting of, or interfering with this command;

including: all beings, parasitic beings, psychic parasites,

• drug entities, thought forms, psychic mechanisms, psychic implants,

• cords, curses, spells, hexes, psychic-robots, limiters,

• any kind of black magic, psychotronic influences, cosmic evil,

• stimulation or evocation of my past harmful karma,

• anything appearing to be of the light but not really,

• intensification of my misaligned with the divine plan problems,

• control lines, subliminal and super.liminal programing, intentions,

• vibrations, patterns, forces, energies,

• any of the above that are masquerading as my being,

• any of the above integrated with my being but not aligned

• with its divine plan, any of the above coming through other

• people or other beings or other objects toward me or other
• people or events in my life, any of the above that is timed to
• activate in the future, and anything else that is nonaligned with
• the divine plan, on any and/or all levels of existence,
• known and unknown or unnamed;

to release:

• from me and all beings and things

• and go into the level of the Light of the Spiritual Soul

• or into the level of the Divine Light

• or into the level of the Cosmic Light,

according to the Highest Good, now, and continuing for a ...week"!

Remember to do it at least every week. Set aside a day when you always do it, such as Sunday first thing or before bed. The Universal Forces of Light will align with your intention for a week at a time. You have to keep up the momentum and show them that you still want the protection and clearing, as they follow your free will.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you beautiful Amba! Exactly what I needed!
  • Great thank you !! I already imagined anchoring on the Blue Quantum Radiation Table to boost the effect !!
    immense gratitude !!!

• Immense gratitude for the content! It's very rich! I'm thinking of using radionic quantum tables, I'm already imagining their strength! Once again, grateful for all the shared content! Bless you!

• Just made a image of this invocation using MS paint to save in PC, anybody interested  can use684268011?profile=original

• thank you

• Thank you, God bless

• Blessings AMBA

Amazing and so Powerful - Thank You

Namaste',

Kennette(\0/)

• Thank you so much :)

• I really needed this, i love how thorough it is as it gives NO loop holes for any of these beings or forms of negative intention to slip through. is there a reason why we cant say a month rather than a week? or is that how long energetic intention lasts? I am genuinely curious and i LOVE that we can do it each week, its just my curiosity. I would be very interested to know and im guessing the more frequent we give this intention the more effective it is as it is done on a ritually basis each week this is what I gather from my higher self or guides not sure which but i still ask because i'd like clarification as i am still learning to listen and trust within as i maybe a master at energy healing as a title but Im certainly no master at anything as each time i feel ive learned something new questions arise as with the more questions comes knowledge with knowledge comes wisdom and vise versa with wisdom comes knowledge as well but im not even NEAR the vise versa part yet as i have decades if not more to go at 35 years old 36 in april 2019. if your able to help me with my question id very much appreciate it as i have MUCH gratitude! thank you

• in my opinion intentions like these last permanently. every word and thought and inner will counts. however we have incarnations and even multiple soul lineages that each sent a spark comprising us the human incarnated.

Our DNA and ancestral lineage also plays some part so if my grandfather used black magic (which was very common at his time - for example to bind a woman to him) - that may impact me. 

we have higher selves - not all of them from the light. we have a subconscious and we operate on many levels not all of them 100% of the light.

we can also be attacked by black magicians - and that may impact as well. 

michael check out Amorah Quan Yin 's RIP work. especially the last book compiled after her death. it has some guidance on how to cancel contracts with the dark side made in other incarnations. 

and last but not least - we are human after all - if my neighbor gets me angry - anger causes a link to the dark side and attracts astral entities  - i might even get upset and curse him - another thing that should be cleared. so seeking the light is a journey and a day to day choice. 

This reply was deleted.