All Discussions Tagged 'protection' (4)

← Back to Psychic Viewers Hotline
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Self-Clearing & Protection Shield:

"With the power of the Universal Forces of Light, I release: • all agreements nonaligned with the divine plan on all levels, • conscious,…

Started by AMBA

19 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by Iddo Perez

DECREES

1. TO DISCONNECT FROM A SPECIFIC ENERGY Say all the following aloud 3 times: "I Invoke my Mighty I AM Presence "Mighty I AM - Take Command…

Started by AMBA

12 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

PROTECTION AND GROUNDING

First of all we'll cover why it is important to both ground and protect then we'll cover ways of doing it. It is important to always rememb…

Started by AMBA

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Michele

THE TRIPLE GRID

Keeping your space energetically clean is essential --not only because you are transmuting and dropping density, but because everyone on th…

Started by AMBA

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service