Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Heart by heart this world is changing.

The earth is opening up to Love. It is blossoming like a glorious flower in the sun, vibrant with all the colors of life. Colors that are born of your heart and your consciousness. For the earth is part of your beings, nourished by your spirit. Everything is so perfectly interwoven that your remembrance of who you are also brings remembrance to all parts of life. All the places that have been hidden from the light now re-emerge and the colors of life are stunning. - So I ask you, to remember that what you've seen of this life so far is only what you've allowed. Standing in this moment, nourished by the power of hope, Love comes forth to sustain you and to bloom through your hearts to create the experience of joy and perfection in every moment of your life. That which you once believed was physical comes to dance with you in this expression of Love. That which you believed about life on earth can now fall away as you remember that you are My Real and perfect life and everything is part of your being. - Heart by heart this world is changing. And when you see it through your hearts it is amazing. Woven into the center of this Love I Am is a new creation and it is beautiful. It is the creation of this world made by you. Something never before imagined, with depth, with beauty, filled with wonder. An expression of interactive life that is so profound that the whole of creation is in gratitude and in amazement.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is time to recognize who you are and to see this world for what it truly is: something brand new in the whole of creation, the creative heart from Above. I Am blossoming into a new life - fully alive, fully aware, and never before seen. Something that is to be beheld in awe by the whole of life. You have no idea how powerful you are, how beautiful, how amazing. The quest of My heart to experiece new expressions of My creative Love, to know Myself, to see My heart, to explore the possibilities of every perception - now stands before Me as successful. A gift to the whole of creation blooming right now through you.

This reply was deleted.