Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

ANCESTRAL MASS KARMA CLEARING

Thank you Bernd for sharing these wonderful meditation

Ancestral mass karma clearing is a particular meditation process to be done on the inner plane. Please ask to your Mighty I Am Presence to be taken to Ascended Master Djwhal Khul’s ashram on the inner plane. With the help of Ascended Masters Djwhal Khul and Vywamus, ask that all your ancestral connection with all the people in this life, in past lives, and lives on other planets be called forth into a sort of stadium connected with Ascended Master Djwhal’s Ashram. Once all are gathered, pray to Ascended Masters Djwhal and Vywamus, Sanat Kumara, and Lenduce that all karma be cleared and all imbalanced matrices and fear-based programming be removed, Give permission that this be done and ask that all memories and karma be completely cleared from the soul records. Give Yourself at least twenty minutes for this process. While doing this, state your forgiveness of and unconditional love for all present and ask for their forgiveness. The most important part is your forgiving them! While this process is going on, also call for the Violet Flame to transmute all negativity into the purity and perfection of God. At the end of the meditation, call forth the cosmic fire to pour down under the guidance of Ascended Master Sanat Kumara to burn away all dross for all involved. Also call in the MAP healing team for all involved to help balance out the energies. Have a giant mass hug and love fest at the end and ask the Ascended Masters to complete this work if need be, even after your meditation is over.

Another karma clearing

I call forth the Holy Spirit to undo my mistakes and to undo the karma which was set in motion by my mistakes. 

If you like you can add: And please use the set free energies although for the highest joyful good for the humankind and Earth.

Adding 2 more prayers that i found in internet

http://www.nikkiboruch.com/karma-clearing-prayer/

http://spiritualstudent.blogspot.in/2011/02/prayer-for-karmic-debt-release.html

Thank you

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Vishnus P S for typing it and shareing with the community.

This reply was deleted.